«Phone Calls»

Jess' POV

I'm sitting on my bed, I just uploaded a video and logged off YouTube. I hid my laptop under my bed and my phone rang, I picked it up.

••••

Travis' POV

I stood outside Aphmau's door, I heard talking and listened and softly pressed against the her door.

I heard her voice, "Hello, Aphmau here! Who is this...? A-Adam? U-uh I'm sorry I must of heard you incorrectly."

Her voice started breaking and she's getting choked up. What's happening?

"Adam?! The S-Sky Adam?!— She begins to cry, it sounds like Aphmau can't believe what's happening on the phone.— Are the others there?! R-Ross, Max... Jin and even S-Shelby!? Oh my Irene, your in town? Meet me at the Ash-Rise Mall in thirty minutes, please!"

Aphmau stopped talking and I heard her crying, sad or happy? I narrowed my eyes but quickly backed off the door, briskly striding downstairs.

••••••

Jess' POV

I was so happy, I was shaking and crying with am over-joyed emotion. I laid back in my bed, I sighed and went into my bathroom to fix myself after I stopped happy-crying.

It's been 25 minutes and it takes five minutes to get to the mall. I trot down and see Travis is in the kitchen. I wave and trot out the door, trying to act alittle less hyper active. A black van drives up, I him, I know it's true. I hold back tears and look around for any watchful eyes as a guy with brown hair and kind brown eyes stepped out.

I run to him and hug him, "Adam!"

He chuckled and hugs me tight like a bear, "It's so great to see you! Oh my gosh, it's been six years!"

I pull away and get in the passenger seat. We pull away from the street, hyper and talking about what we missed in each others lives.

I didn't feel the stares from my house, I may have just messed up everything.

•••••

???? POV

Aphmau?