What the hell are they?

We're still walking to HVT-1.
Them we see this like melted car and stop. I don't think these are terrorists. Then Flag runs over to somewhere else. So me and the team follow him. He and other soldiers were behind a car with their guns ready. Then the soldiers started to leave. Perfect timing.

"I'll light these guys, mate. Just say the word.", Boomerang told Deadshot and I.

"Come on", Harley tapped on my shoulder which stopped me from looking at Flag and the soldiers

"Uhh, yeah. Hold that thought.", I said as me and Deadshot went up to where Flag was to get a better look at the hostiles. I still couldn't see so I put on my goggles to help me see far away. When I finally saw them. I was shocked. They don't look human at all.

"What the hell are they?", I asked Flag

"You cut and run, I'll blow your heads off."

It was quiet for a moment but i knew they would charge sometime. So I grabbed my machine gun and loaded while looking at them through the scope. Then they came at us fast. We got a few of them before they could get past us but there were too many of them. So I took out my machete. I decapitated most of them. It wasn't that hard to take them down. For me. Can't say the same bout Flag. I could tell he needed help. They all piled up on him so I used my machete on 'em. Then helped him up.

"Thanks."

"You can thank me later.", I winked at him

Then I kept on fighting but Deadshot was holding most of them off so I helped him. I got out my machine gun and lit up these mo-fos.  None of them got past us. When we were done I got off the police car we were standing on and walked over to Flag.

"That's how we cut and run, babe."

I shoved past him while I brush my hand over his a little. I saw him wink at me secretly.