Back Story

Alexandra or AJ wasn't always a criminal. When she was young, she was more of a tomboy and her sister was a girly girl. They had the perfect life. But when her sister got older, she started to act rebellious for some reason and she wasn't herself anymore. It worried AJ about what Maia would next. Maia went from sweet girly girl to a bad girl. After her transformation, she joined a gang. A gang called the Latin Kings. The largest Hispanic street gang in the United States. After being in the gang a while, Maia killed a couple of her own gang's members. After she had realized what she had done, she had immediately regretted it. She kept it from her family because she thought if she never went back then it would just go away and she would forget it ever happened. But the gang couldn't forget about what she did. So they went to her house when she and AJ weren't there and murdered their parents. When the girls came back they saw complete horror. The first thing they saw was the Latin Kings gang sign on the wall. They were devastated. Maia then finally told her sister what had happened when she was in the gang. Maia felt so guilty and AJ was so angry at her younger sister but she still had to tale care of her. So they ran away so the police don't throw Maia in jail for murder of those gang members. They took all the money they could find (which wasn't much) and ran away to an old abandoned building to sleep the night. Then it became nights and every night AJ would stay up figuring out a plan to get her revenge on the Latin Kings. She also had to result to crime to care for her sister. She would steal money to take care of them both and also did anything to find out who killed her parents and after committing so many endless crimes she picked up a lot. Then they started to call her Genocide and she liked it so it stuck with her. She also trained with all the weapons you can think of. But she preferred knives and sometimes guns. Guns with heavy firepower of course. After all her crimes she was the most wanted woman in America. She thought she was unstoppable. That no one could catch her. Until the Bat caught up with her and she went straight to Belle Reve. Leaving her sister behind. Alone.