Suicide Squad?

So we ended up somewhere but I couldn't see cause my head was pressed against the head rest. Then they rolled us off the plane where there were a bunch of soldiers. Hot soldiers. So Colonel should be around somewhere. Here he comes.

"Unlock 'em", Colonel Flag said.

Yes actual freedom. If there were a little less soldiers, I'd been gone already. I stretched when they unlocked us. It was a long flight. It was real awkward with everyone staring. Then Harley was talkin about voices in her head and shit. And some guy came in a sack? Whatever. They called him Captain Boomerang. What kind of name is that? Mine is way cooler. Then this guy Slipknot comes and punches a lady. Haha. She had that comin.

"Listen up! In your necks, there's a nanite explosive. It's the size of a rice grain but it's as powerful as a hand grenade. You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate or vex me, and guess what? You die.", said Colonel Flag.

"I'm known to be quite vexing. I'm just full-on warning you.", Harley raised her hand.

"Lady, shut up!", Flag yelled. Which made me chuckle a little.

"This is the deal, you're goin somewhere very bad to do somethin that'll get you killed. But until that happens, you're my problem.", Flag continued.

"So was that like a pep talk?", Deadshot asked.

"Yeah that was a pep talk. There's your shit. Grab what you need for a fight. We're wheels up in 10.", Colonal answered.

"You might wanna work on your team motivation thing.", I stopped him.

"You ever heard of Phil Jackson?", Deadshot added.

"Yeah"

"He's like the gold standard. Okay?", Deadshot asked.

"Triangle, bitch.", I added holding up my fingers in the shape of a triangle.

I then found my trunk of stuff and my costume. Along with some of my favorite knives and guns. And my bow and arrow.

 And my bow and arrow