Robin(i think of himym)

Requested by TheFabulousBunny

Jack looked away from the tv and saw Mark dressed and made his hair. "What's the special occasion?" Jack asked walking in front of Mark stoping him and placing his hands on his chest. "Bob and Wade said they met this guy and thought I would like to meet him." Mark said grabbing his keys. "What's his name?" Jack asked feeling Mark's chest and stomach. "Robin." He wrapped his arms around Jack's waist kissing him quick. "I have to go. I'll be back soon." He let go of Jack and walked to the door. "Love you." He said blowing Jack a kiss before walking out the door.

Jack sighed and walked back over to the couch watching tv. He started to think and shook his head trying to get rid of them.
~~~
Jack woke up and felt Mark's side empty. He got sad, but thought he would be downstairs. He got downstairs hoping to see his husband, but found everything empty. He sighed and stood in the middle of the kitchen. He started to get cold and walked back upstairs. He opens the closet and looks around for one of Mark's sweaters. He looked around for a while and found a sweater he hadn't seen before.

He pulled it out and smelled it. He realized it didn't smell like Mark and he knew it wasn't his. He place it back and pulled out one of Mark's sweater. He put it on and walked over to the bed. He grabbed his phone and turned it on. He clicked on Mark's number and started calling him. It rang twice and was sent to voicemail. Jack sighed and hung up. He opened text messages and started texting Mark. I found this sweater that's not mine or yours in the closet. Who's is it? He sighed as he sat on the bed waiting for Mark to text back.
~~~
A couple minuets passed and Mark hasn't texted back. Jack got upset and threw his phone on the floor. He laid down on the bed feeling tears start to fill his eyes. He rolled on his side and covered his hands with the sleeves of the sweater.
~~~
It's been a couple days and Mark had been spending a lot of his time with Robin. He would come home for a brief moment if it was during the day. When it was night Mark wouldn't even say a word to Jack. He would walk upstairs and go to bed.

Mark right now was currently out with Robin having dinner. Jack sat on the couch waiting for Mark to come home to celebrate their 5 year marriage anniversary. He sat on the couch wearing one of Mark's flannel and his boxers. He sat there for almost and hour and realized he wasn't going to come home anytime soon. He sighed and leaned back on the couch. He started to cry and wiped away some tears. He heard the front door open and looked over to the door.

He saw Mark walk in and immediately looked back down. He wiped some more tears away as Mark saw him. "Hey baby." Mark said closing the door and taking off his shoes. Jack sniffled and continued to put his head down. Mark got concerned and walked over to him. "What's wrong?" Mark asked sitting next to him rubbing his back. Jack pushed Mark's hand away. "Since when do you care?" Jack asked harshly.

Mark looked at him confused and shocked. "What do you mean? I've always cared about you." Jack shook his head. "Shouldn't you be hanging out with Robin?"  Mark thought for a moment. "What do you mean?" Jack sighed and looked at Mark with his red and puffy eyes. "You've been spending this whole week with him and you ignored me the whole entire time and you even forgot about our wedding anniversary and you don't know what I mean?" Jack shook his head and looked down at the floor.

Mark felt bad and wrapped his arms around Jack pulling him into a hug. Jack didn't try pulling away from the hug. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't realize what I was doing." Mark said placing Jack on his lap. Jack sniffled and buried his face on the crook of Mark's neck. "You know you look so cute in my clothes." Mark said kissing his cheek. Jack laughed as Mark rubbed his sides. "I can make it up to you."

Jack looked up wiping away his tears. "How?" Mark smiled and cupped his cheek. He brought him into a soft kiss and rubbed his cheek with his thumb. "All next week. Is all about you." Mark said kissing him again. Jack smiled as they pulled away from the kiss. He grabbed Mark's arms rubbing them. "So let's go upstairs lay down cuddle and fall asleep." He picked up Jack and started walking upstairs. He got to the bedroom and crawled into bed.

He laid down holding Jack close to his chest. "I'm sorry for ignoring you." Mark said kissing Jack's neck. Jack turned around cupping Mark's cheeks kissing him softly. "It's okay. As long as you promise we celebrate our anniversary tomorrow." Jack said as he broke the kiss looking up at him. Mark smiled and laid Jack on his back and crawled over him. "We can celebrate right now." Jack blushed as Mark kissed him passionately.