The Ring

Thank you to BrightNeon_CW for suggesting this.

"You ready?" Mark asked holding onto Jack's hand tightly. Jack nodded his head breathing deeply. Mark lifted Jack's hand up and kissed the back of his hand running his thumb over the back of his hand trying to calm him. They were sitting in front of Mark's computer ready to start a live stream where they will tell their closest friends and their fans that they are dating and that they have been dating for three years and now close to four.

Jack kept moving in his chair feeling the small box in his back pocket. Mark thought it was because he was nervous. "Baby it's okay. I'm here. No matter what happens I'll be here for you." Mark kisses Jack's cheek reassuring him. Jack nods his head sitting still letting go of Mark's hand rubbing his face.

Mark starts to call Felix waiting for his answer. "Hey dude, are we ready to start?" Felix asks rubbing his hands together settling into his chair. "I need to get Bob and Wade." Jack leans back into his chair sighing loudly covering his face.

"What's up with Sean?" Felix asks looking over to Jack. "Hey Jack you okay?" He asks rubbing Jack's arm. "Yea I'm fine just call Wade and Bob." He leans forward in his chair laying his elbows on his legs, laying his head in his hands. As Mark starts to call Wade, Jack walks out shaking his head.

Mark sees Jack walk out and gets worried. As Wade answers the call Mark stands up walking to Jack. "Whoa! Are we not doing this?" He asks looking at Mark walking out. "Yea. They are just doing something before we get started." Felix leans back into his chair eating a bag of chips.
~~~
Mark walks out of the door looking at the floor next to the door seeing Jack sitting their breathing deeply with his hands on top of his head. Mark quickly sat in front of him and spread his legs pulling him into his lap.

While he was out in the hallway alone before Mark walked back out Jack put the ring in a hallway closet not sure if him or Mark were ready.

Mark held onto Jack tightly rocking him back and forth hoping to calm him down. "Hey hey. It's okay." Mark said kissing his cheeks. Jack wraps his arms around Mark's neck holding on tightly.

Soon Jack's breathing went back to normal and he calmed down letting his grip loosen. Mark stopped rocking and pushed Jack back a little bit looking into his eyes.

"You okay? Are you ready to go back in there?" Jack nodded his head while he stood up and got off of Mark's lap. "After we tell them and you feel uncomfortable, tell me. Okay?" Mark asked holding Jack's hand as he stood up.

"Okay." Jack said walking into the room letting go of Mark's hand. "Hey there are the two weirdos." Wade said clapping his hands.

Felix joined in on the clapping and so did Bob. "Oh, yea I called Bob while you two were gone." Wade said leaning on his desk. "That's fine." Mark sat down in his chair. "Alright let's get this shit started." Felix said clapping his hands then rubbing them together.

Mark started the live stream and waited for people to join. Mark turns on his phone and goes to Twitter. He posts a link to the live stream labeling it very important live stream. "Hey guys can you retweet this to help get the word out?" Mark asks. They all go to their phones and retweet it.
~~~
Soon around two-thousand people were watching. They had already done their intros and had gotten into the games. Jack was on his phone and laughing at the constant jokes they were making when Mark paused the game. "Alright I think it's time to get to more serious stuff." Jack looked up at Mark and turned off his phone setting it on the desk.

"What are we going to talk about?" Felix asks leaning back into his chair. "Well. I think it's been long enough." Mark looked down grabbing Jack's hand under the view of the camera. "Jack and I are dating." Mark said bringing their hands into the view kissing the back of his hand.

Jack blushed and looked away from the camera. Felix, Bob, and Wade sat in silence trying to process what Mark just told them while the comments flooded with septiplier comments and people supporting them. Jack let go of Mark's hand and leaned back into the chair blushing reading the chat.

"Congrats guys." Felix said smiling. "Thank you Felix." Mark said while Jack payed attention to the chat. Jack stood up and grabbed his phone.

"I'll be right back." Jack said patting Mark's shoulder. "Not until you give me a kiss." Mark said turning around in his chair. Jack rolled his eyes and walked back over giving Mark a small kiss holding his hand.

Jack pulled away and smiled then walking out of the room. "Awe. So cute." Wade said laughing soon after. "Shut up Wade!" Mark yelled laughing.
~~~
Jack laughed as he heard Mark yell at Wade. He walked over to the hallway closet knowing for sure he was going through with the plan. He took the ring out and placed it in his back pocket. He walked back into the room seeing all of them back into the game.

He smiled and walked back over sitting in his chair. "Fuck!" Mark yelled as he died again. Jack laughed realizing Felix, Bob, and Wade were still alive and playing.

"Here, this is how you don't die."Jack said sitting in Mark's lap playing the game. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's waist laying his head on Jack's back. He felt something in Jack's back pocket poking at his leg. He reached into Jack's back pocket making Jack jumped and turn around as Mark pulled out the ring.

"Give me that." Jack tried reaching the ring from Mark, but he kept the ring out of Jack's reach. Jack leaned forward showing nothing, but his ass to the camera. Felix whistled while Bob and Wade added in some more whistling and laughing.

Mark laughed and looked at his screen seeing Felix looking at Jack's ass. "Hey, back off. This here is mine." Mark said grabbing his butt. Jack managed to grab the ring before anyone saw it and climbed off of Mark's lap sitting on the bed that was out of view from the camera. Mark looked over at him while Felix, Bob, and Wade continued to play games and make dick jokes.

Jack leaned his arms on his legs while bending over looking at the ground. "Jack are you okay?" He scooted closer to him holding his hands. "Yea, I just need to ask you something." Jack sat up straight going back to his back pocket taking out the ring. Mark covered his mouth and backed up a bit. "Mark will you make me the happiest ma-" He gets cut off by Mark. "Yes." Jack laughs and holds his finger up.

"Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" Mark's eyes start to fill with tears and he nods his head holding out his left hand out as Jack slid the ring on his finger. They stood up and hugged kissing passionately. He picked up Jack and broke the kiss walking back over to the chair. He sat down on the chair setting Jack on his lap. "There are the two lover birds." Bob said pointing to Mark and Jack.

"So where did you guys go?" Wade asks. Mark holds up his left hand showing the ring as he rubbed Jack's back. "Okay, okay. So we just find out you guys are dating and now your engaged?!" Felix said pausing the game once again. "Yep." Jack nods his head nuzzling into Mark's neck. "I honestly don't understand you guys."
~~~
A couple hours passed and they had ended the live stream an hour ago because Jack was about to fall asleep in Mark's arms. They laid in bed with Mark on his back and Jack laying on his chest almost asleep. Mark kept rubbing Jack's back and admired his ring happy to know Jack was his forever.

"I'm glad you said yes." Jack said holding onto Mark tightly. "I'm glad you asked. Now go to sleep." He said messing with his hair kissing the top of his head. "I can't wait till the wedding." Jack said smiling. "I can't either."