Cookies

Seàn woke up and didn't see Mark asleep next to him. He was a little upset since he loved waking up to the sight of Mark still asleep or smiling as he woke up and kissing him on the nose. He got out of bed to look for Mark. Once he got out of bed he went to his dresser and got some clothes. He took out a Markiplier shirt that was a little too big for him but he didn't care. He also got a pair of black skinny jeans and put them on. Seàn walked out the door calling Marks name, but he never got a response.

Seàn got to the kitchen and rubbed his eyes and saw Mark standing there eating a cookie. "COOKIE?!" Seàn yells and runs to him. Mark's eyes grew wider seeing his boyfriend running to him and grabbing the cookie and eating it. "Hey that was mine." Mark says pouting and using the puppy eyes. "Well now it's mine." Sean says with a mouthful of cookies. "Eww gross don't talk with your mouth full Sean." He swallows the cookie and smiles at Mark. "Are there anymore cookies?" Sean walks to the cupboards and starts to look for cookies. "Baby there's no more cookies." Seàn slams the cupboards shut and keeps his back facing Mark. He doesn't say anything and just walks back upstairs into his room and slamming his door shut. Mark makes coffee for his boyfriend just the way he likes it and walks up stairs and knocks on the door. He doesn't hear anything and walks in and sees Seàn sitting on the other side of the bed staring at the wall. "I didn't say come in." He says with his thick Irish accent. "I-I'm sorry Jacky, but I brought you coffee." He walks over to his boyfriend and hands him the coffee and messes with his bed head. "Jacky what's wrong?" The American bends down to be face to face with the Irishman. "Nothing I just need more sleep." Seàn rubs his eyes and puts the coffee on his desk and lays down on his bed making his back face Mark. The American takes off his shirt and messes with his hair and lays down and wraps his arms around his boyfriend. "I'll buy some more cookies after the nap. Okay?" Seàn closes his eyes and nods his head. Mark kisses his boyfriends neck and falls asleep with his arms still wrapped around Seàns waist.