Six Flags

Thank you to gummyworm6 for suggesting this. This took a couple days to write I dont know why.

Ever since Jack was little he lived next to his best friend Mark. They were very close. In middle school Mark had discovered his sexuality. He knew he was bisexual and realized he had a crush on his best friend. The day he decided to tell him how he feels is the day they were packing up the house.

He went over to his house and knocked on the door. When Jack answered the door Mark could see everything in boxes. "Why is everything packed up?" Jack looked at the floor. "We are moving." He looked up at Mark and saw a shocked look on his face. "And today is my last day." Mark shook his head. "If it's your last day then your spending it with me." Mark said grabbing Jack's wrist pulling him out of his house.

"What are we going to do?" Jack asked as Mark let go of his wrist. He turned around and saw Jack on his phone texting his mother. "Let's go to the park for now." Mark turned back around and started walking to the nearest park.
~~~
It started to get dark, but Mark didn't want him to leave. They were walking home when Mark was trying to make a decision. "Mark?" Jack asked standing in front of Mark waving his hand in his face. "Y-Yea?" He stopped walking and looked at Jack. "I'm home." Mark looked behind him and saw his house. "Oh." Mark said quietly and looked down. "Yea." There was a moment of silence between them. "Fuck it." Jack said and quickly pulled Mark in for a kiss.

Mark was surprised at first and then started to kiss back. He wrapped his arms around Jack's waist deepening the kiss. Jack smiled and grabbed onto Mark's arms. He pulled away looking into Mark's eyes. "Promise to keep in touch?" Mark nodded his head and smiled. He kissed him again softly then let him go. "I promise." Jack smiled and walked to his house.

~Multiple Years Past~

It's been a few years since Jack moved. Mark still lived in his old house and a new family had moved into Jack's old house. The family that had moved into his old house had a boy the same age as Mark. He went to the same high school as Mark. His name was Felix. They became close.

Mark tried to keep in contact with Jack, but majority of the time Jack was always busy so they drifted apart. Even though they didn't talk Mark always thought of him and hoped he would come back. Mark sat in his room trying to get a hold of Jack, but was sent to voice mail. He sighed and walked to his dresser. He got dressed in a button up shirt and pants.

He slipped his phone into his back pocket and walked out of the room. He saw his mother in the kitchen cooking. "Im leaving mom. Love you." He walked to the front door and left. He walked next door and knocked. He waited and the door opened revealing Felix standing there. "Ready to go?" Mark asked smiling. "Yea. MOM!" Felix yelled. His mother showed up and they walked to the car.
~~~
They made it to six flags and Mark got excited. Once they got in his mother pulled them to the side. "You guys can go explore yourselves, but stay together and check in every now and then." Felix nodded his head. They walked away with a map in Mark's hands.
~~~
They spent the day riding roller coasters and Mark needed a small break. They sat at a table eating. Mark only got a water. He leaned on the table and looked up. When he looked up he saw Jack standing in the crowd. They made eye contact and Mark stood up. They walked up to each other and hugged. Mark lifted him up and swung him around.

He set him back down and pulled away from the hug and Mak kept his hands on Jack's waist. Jack wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Felix coughed making them break the kiss. Mark looked behind him and saw Felix awkwardly sitting there. "Im sorry. This is Jack." Jack smiled and waved at him.

"Come sit with us." They walked over to the table and sat down. "Im Felix. It's nice to meet you." Felix said shaking his hand. "So how do you and Mark know each other so well?" Felix asked pulling away and looking at the both of them. "Well Jack use to live in the house you live in and he was my best friend and still is." Mark said rubbing his back. "What are you doing here? I thought you moved." Mark asked. "We moved back."
~~~
They talked for a while and they all hung out together. When it came to the time to go Mark didn't want to leave Jack. Felix was waiting with his mom while Mark and Jack were saying bye. "I'm sorry I was too busy to talk or hang out, but im glad I could find you here and spend time with you." Mark couldn't keep his eyes off of Jack's.

"Text or call me and we can schedule something." Jack nodded his head. Mark smiled and kissed him. "Bye." Mark said quietly. "Bye." Mark turned around and walked away. When he got into the car he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled it out and turned it on. He opened the texts and saw Jack's text. I would love to go on a date. Tonight? Mark smiled and texted back. I would love a date. Can't wait for tonight.