Work

Mark sat on the couch thinking of something to do. His mind started to wonder and he thought about his boyfriend Jack. He thought about his butt and thought about kissing him. The way he laughed. The way he moaned his name. He shook his head trying to avoid having the issue of being turned on and then having to deal with it his self.

He kept thinking of stuff to do, but his mind always went back to Jack. He got off the couch knowing he was getting turned on even more. He grabbed his keys and walked outside locking the door behind him and walked to the car. He drove over to Jack's work thinking of him.
~~~
He got to Jack's work and quickly walked out of the car locking it. He walked into the waiting room seeing Jack look up smiling as he saw Mark. "Hey Mark! What are you doing here?" Mark walked up to his desk giving him a kiss. He leaned on Jack's desk looking into his eyes smiling. He got off the desk and walked inside his desk looking at Jack's outfit. "I came here to see if my baby needed any stress relief." Mark said smiling looking back up into Jack's eyes.

"So why don't we just go to the bathroom?" He asked seductively. He grabbed Jack's hand and tried pulling him away from his desk to the bathroom. Jack slipped his hand away shaking his head. "Sean I need you." Mark whined walking back over to him holding his hands. "Mark i'm at work." Jack signaled to the empty waiting room. "There is no one here." Jack looked over and saw no one sitting.

Jack sighed and looked back over to Mark then the floor in front of them. Mark rubbed the back of Jack's hands with his thumbs trying to comfort him. "Fine, but we have to make it quick." Jack said taking off his headset. Mark smiled and picked him up bringing him into a kiss. He soon broke the kiss looking around. "So.....where is the bathroom?" He asked making Jack laugh.

He pointed to the hallway. "Right at the beginning of the hallway." Mark looked at the hallway and smiled looking back at Jack. He connected their lips again and started walking to the bathroom. He got into the bathroom and placed Jack's back on the door never breaking the kiss. He felt around the knob trying to find the lock not being able to find it.

He broke the kiss about to look for the lock when Jack locked the door smiling. "Let's not do it on the door. People might here us." Mark nodded his head and smiled kissing Jack's neck looking for the spot that would make him moan.

He walked over to the other side of the bathroom pinning Jack's back up against the wall. Jack moaned loudly as Mark found the spot on his neck sucking and biting knowing he'll leave a mark. Mark slipped his and Jack's pants off easily. He started to grind on Mark causing Mark to moan on his neck. Mark slid off his boxers then Jack's.

He looked at Jack as he nodded allowing Mark to push in causing Jack to scream in pain and pleasure. Mark stayed still waiting for him to get use to it. He kissed his neck trying to get his mind off from the pain. "M-Move." As he said that Mark started thrusting slowly.

Each thrust Mark started to go faster. Jack laid his head on Mark's shoulder glad that Mark was holding him up. Mark kept angling his self differently trying to find the one spot he knew would make Jack snap his head back and cause him to moan his name loudly. He soon found that spot when he saw Jack snap his head back and his mouth open with his eyes wide.

"M-Mark right there." He moaned clawing at Mark's back. He kept hitting the spot knowing they were both close. Jack soon screamed Mark's name cumming all over his and Mark's chest. Mark soon cam inside Jack screaming his name as well. Mark connected their lips bringing Jack to the counter. He sent him on the counter and walked over to a sink getting a paper towel.

He pulled up his pants and boxers and walked back over to the panting Jack siting on the counter. He wiped off the cum and got him dressed. Once they were both done getting dressed Mark brought him into another sweet kiss. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark smiling through the kiss. Mark broke the kiss and started to walk to the bathroom door when he noticed Jack hadn't moved from his spot.

"Come on we have to get out of here at some point." Mark walked back over to his boyfriend. "Can you carry me?" He asked reaching out to Mark making grabby hands. He smiled and walked over to Jack picking him up off the counter.

They walked out of the bathroom seeing no one still in the room. He walked over to Jack's desk and set him down on his chair. Jack let go of him and smiled. "Thank you Mark." Mark smiled and kissed him softly. "No need to thank me baby." He said letting his lips linger on Jack's.

He placed his hands on Mark's chest pushing him away. "I'm going to need you to come pick me up after work." Mark laughed and nodded his head. "Okay. Call me and i'll be here." He kissed his forehead before leaving.