Pretend

Thank you to JacobRoma for suggesting this.

Mark and Jack were visiting Felix and Marzia since they haven't talk in forever and Felix wanted to record with Jack. Mark, Marzia, and Jack sat on the couch watching tv. Jack sat on Mark's lap almost asleep. Felix walked down the stairs and saw Jack. "Seàn. Ready to record?" Mark nudged Jack a little rubbing his back and waking him up. Jack hummed in response and slowly opened his eyes sitting up. "Felix is asking if your ready to record?" Jack rubbed his eyes and nodded his head.

Jack was about to get off his lap when Mark held onto his waist bringing him into a kiss. Jack laughed a little and pulled away from the kiss. "Love you." Mark said as Jack walked over to Felix. "Love you too." Jack said as they walked upstairs.
~~~
Jack and Felix have been gone for a while and Mark began to worry a little. "I'll be back. I'm going to check on Jack." Marzia nodded her head and smiled. He got off the couch and started walking upstairs. When he got to the third step away from the top he saw Felix pinning Jack against the wall kissing him. Mark was filled to the brim with anger and walked back downstairs. Marzia noticed he looked pretty mad. "What's wrong?" She asked as Mark sat down next to her crossing his arms.

"They were making out." He said with anger. "What?!" She asked with anger. "Felix was pinning him against the wall and they were kissing." There was a moment of silence between them until Marzia spoke up. "I know how to get back at them." Mark turned and placed his hands on his sides looking at her. "How?" She smiled and turned her whole body around looking at Mark and facing him.

"We can pretend to date and make them jealous." Mark thought for a moment about the plan. "Yea!" Mark smiled. "Okay just follow my lead." She said as Mark nodded his head. They heard them walking downstairs and Marzia patted the seat next to her. Mark scooted closer and she grabbed his arm wrapping it around her. They walked downstairs and saw Mark sitting next to Marzia with his arm wrapped around her and holding her hand.

"What's going on here?" Felix asked pointing at them. "He's my boyfriend." Marzia said rubbing Mark's thigh. "Ugh no I am." Felix said a little angry. "Not anymore." Jack laughed and walked over to Mark grabbing his hand and trying to pull him up. "Come on stop joking around and let's go home." Mark shook his head and pulled away his hand. "He's mine." Marzia said scooting closer to him and kissing his cheek. "Come on. Let's go." They stood up and walked out the front door holding hands.

Jack stood there in shock he sat on the couch thinking of what just happened. He felt his eyes start to water from realizing he had just lost Mark. Felix fell to the floor realizing he had lost Marzia. Jack stood up from the couch with tears running down his cheeks. He walked to the front door and opened it seeing them standing there with their arms crossed.

Mark opened his arms and Jack practically ran into his arms. "Paybacks a bitch isn't it?" Mark asked whispering into his ear. Marzia walked up to Felix bringing him into a hug. "W-What?" Jack asked looking up at Mark sniffling. "I saw you and Felix kissing and told Marzia and she thought of getting you guys back." Jack held onto him tighter nuzzling into his chest.

"I'm sorry. I love you." Jack said sniffling some more. "I love you too, but your gonna have to pay for kissing him." Jack looked up at Mark. "What do I have to do?" Mark wiped away his tears and cupped his chin bringing him into a kiss. "You'll find that out when we get home." Mark said breaking the kiss.