Troy: yeah, I told you I'm not a player anymore. I'm tied to one girl. I really like the feeling.

Jordan: I wish I had that again.

Troy: don't worry bro, she'll come back to you.

Jordan: I hope so.

Troy: we're here.

Troy knocks on the door, Kat answers. Once she opens the door, her face lights up.

Troy: hey babe

Kat: hi

They hug each other, when they pull away, Troy kisses her cheek.

Kat: come in guys.

Troy: babe, this is my brother Jordan. Jordan this is Kat, my girlfriend.

Jordan: hi, nice to meet you

Kat: you too.

Troy: where's your friend you were talking about?

~<~<~<~<~

While I was waiting for my part, I realized that the movie was just like what happened with me and Ross. But Jordan and Penelope aren't married and Jordan sees Penelope when she's pregnant.

~<~<~<~<~

Kat: oh she's not here yet. She went out to buy some things. She'll be back soon though. Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?

Jordan: can I have water?

Kat: sure, Troy?

Troy: I'm good babe.

Kat goes in the kitchen and gets the water bottle.

Now it was my cue to walk in the house. When Kat exits the kitchen, that's when I open the door and enter.

Kat: there's no cold wat-

I open the door, and walk in. I was looking in my purse for my phone.

Penelope: hey Kat, can you help me get the rest of the bags out of the car? 

I look up and see Troy and Jordan. Oh geez. Kat hands the water bottle to Jordan, then she goes to me and hugs me.

Kat: hey P.

Penelope: hey. Can you help me outside?

Kat: sure.

She turns back to the guys while I wait for her at the door.

Kat: we'll be back in a minute.

She walks out and I look at them, especially Jordan. Then I slam the door and follow Kat.

Penelope: do you mind explaining to me why they're there?