Chapter 105

Laura's POV

I'm going to the beach with Ryder and Ross today. We thought it'd be nice to have a family day. I offered the rest to come with us, but they all had plans. I'm now a month pregnant so only 8 more to go till I get to see my new little baby boy or girl.

Ryder: mommy let's go, let's go! (He says running up to me and started jumping

Laura: hold on, baby boy. We still have to get daddy. (I say laughing)

Ryder was ready to go. He had his swim trunks and sunglasses on. I still had to get dressed since I changed Ryder first. Ross was in our room, probably getting dressed.

Ross's POV

I was in mine and Laura's room. I was texting my siblings because I wanted to surprise Laura with something tomorrow. You see, tomorrow is our 6th year wedding anniversary and I want to be special since it's our first time celebrating it together. I would've celebrated the past 5 years with her, but you know what happened. I want tomorrow to be extra special.

Laura: Rossy, are you ready? (I turn around to see Laura and Ryder in the doorway)

Ross: no, I'll go change right now.

Laura: ok. Buddy, stay here I'm going to get changed.

Laura goes to her closet and I go to mine to change.

I changed first and was hanging out with Ryder. Laura then came out in a white cover up and sunglasses on her head. She looked hot.

Laura: ok I'm ready

Laura: ok I'm ready

Ross: do we have everything?

Laura: yeah it's in my bag. (I nod)

I intertwine my hand with hers. We walk out with Ryder in front of us jumping around since he was so excited.

Ross: you excited bud?

Ryder: yeah yeah! (He continues to jump)

Laura: ok baby calm down, you're going to fall if you don't. (He nods and walks down that stairs)

Once he was at the last step, he jumped down then ran to the front door. Both Laura and I laugh.

Laura: he's definitely our kid (she says while laughing)

Ross: oh yeah (I kiss her cheek)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're finally here, we're at Venice beach and Ryder was so happy.

Ryder: yay the beach! Daddy, let's build sandcastles and let's swim!