Chapter 122 (Mature)

Rydel's POV

Ellington and I are watching Ryder tonight. Roxy is super excited since she can play with Ryder all day long and they get to have a mini sleepover. She's so excited, she doesn't have anyone to play with and she's been really sad about it. I feel bad, but Ell told her not to fret because she'll have someone to play with soon.

Roxy: mom can Ryder and I watch a movie?

Rydel: sure sweetheart ask dad though because I have to do a few things.

Roxy: ok mom. Let's go Ryder.

Laura's POV

Ross and I are in the hotel. Well we're in the elevator and let's just say it's not so innocent. We're making out in the elevator. What? Don't judge me. I haven't seen my husband in two weeks and I miss him. And my hormones are everywhere.

Ross: damn, I've missed you so much (he says kissing me, while putting his hands on my ass)

I moan in his mouth and he sticks his tongue in. Our tongues fight until I lost.

Laura: mmm Ross (we keep kissing until the elevator dings)

We pull away, but he pecks my before we get out of the elevator. He holds my hand and we hurriedly go to his room. He gets his room key out and opens the door.

Once he got the door opened, he got me and kissed me again. I'm pinned against the wall while he kisses me. His kisses lead to my jaw, my lips, then my neck. The kiss was filed with lust, passion, and hunger. Like he hadn't had see me in 10 years.

Ross: I missed you so much. (He counties to kiss my neck)

Laura: mmm (my fingers get lost in his golden locks)

Laura: I missed you too. Ooh Ross

He pulls away and turns me around. He starts to kiss my temple down to my cheek. We walk towards the bed, his hands around me and on my baby bump.

Ross's POV

Laura looks so hot. She looks even hotter with her baby bump. Fuck, I can't control myself. I sit her down on the bed and I go on top of her, careful not to put my weight on her. I lift her top off and she lifts mine as well.

I sit her up in bed and we're kissing again. I kiss her lips and drag my lips across her jaw. While she throws moans and throws her head back. I kiss her neck again, leaving love bites on her.

Her moans drive me insane

Her moans drive me insane. I gently push her down on the bed and start trailing kisses down to her chest. I pull the straps of her bra down and I unhook it. I take one of her breast in my mouth and Laura moans loudly.

Her hands go to my hair, down to my back. Then she puts them on my chest and goes down until she's palming me from my jeans. I groan and kiss her lips again. She unbuttons my jeans and I'm left in my boxers.