Chapter 96

~~2 days later~~

Laura's POV

Ryder's all better. The store in New York is taken care of, Johanna flew back to New York to start on store with Shelly. Meanwhile, I haven't been so good. I've been throwing up and sleeping most of the day. I woke up a few hours ago, I haven't felt nauseous yet so that's good. I have to talk to Ross about the store thing and moving back here. I'm in the home office answering some emails.

Laura: Rossy! (I yell from the home office)

Ross: yeah? (He comes in the room)

Laura: tell me something, do you want to live here or in New York?

Ross: I honestly don't care as long as you and Ryder are with me, but LA I guess. It's where my family is.

Laura: well, I'm glad.

Ross: why?

Laura: Johanna wanted either Dani or me to stay in LA and one of us stays in New York.

Ross: oh yeah, what's going on with that? Rocky told me about that.

Laura: yeah, Dani has plans with Rocky to look for houses here and I have you here and you're family. I couldn't separate you with you're family. So I decided to stay here with you. (He smiles, he gets up and stands in front of me)

Ross: baby, you're amazing you know that? (He gives me a kiss)

Laura: thank you. I love you so much

Ross: not possible

Laura: and whys that?

Ross: because I love you way more.

Laura: sure, blondie (I give him a kiss)

Ross: God, I love you. You're the best wife ever (he says after we pulled away from the kiss)

Laura: I love you too. Thank you, and you're the best husband ever. (I smile. My smile faded once I needed to throw up)

God, not again. I run out of the office to the bathroom a few doors down. I hear footsteps following me. I get on my knees and throw up in the toilet.

Ross: baby (I gag and throw up more)

Laura: leave me alone Ross. I'm disgusting. (I groan and take a breath)

Ross: no you're not, Laura. (He moves behind me and holds my hair)

I throw up more until my stomach hurts. I flush the toilet and wipe my mouth. I sigh, I get up and wash my mouth with the mouth wash that was in the bathroom.

Laura: ugh. Sorry you had to see that

Ross: no it's fine. Is everything ok? You've been throwing up lately

Laura: I don't know I think it's something I ate today.

Ross: Laura, don't be ridiculous, you haven't even eaten anything the whole day! It's almost time dinner. I have food saved for you from breakfast and lunch! (He says a bit harshly)

Laura: well I'm sorry I've been tired and throwing up! (I argue back and he sighs)

Ross: look I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you. (He caresses my cheek)

Laura: it's ok Rossy. Thank you for caring about me. (I hug him)

Ross: I always will.