Gateway To Gateway

This is a one-shot I've written at CrossoverMaster's request. It's basically just what happened to Ford for all of the time he was in the portal. It's all canon, this is what was written in his journal. I've worked on it for a few days, and I hope you guys like it. :D

"Stanley! Stanley, help me!" I cry frantically as the portal pulls me off the ground, leaving me floating in mid-air.

"Oh no, what do I do?!" He stands still, watching in horror as I get pulled closer and closer to the blue light.

"Stanley! Stanley!" I howl again, before I'm sucked into the machine, leaving me stranded in an endless expanse of soft blue light. This is it, it's over.. I tell myself as I curl up into a ball, waiting for something to happen. I have no clue about what to expect. When the gentle blue light subsides minutes later, I wish it would return, because the sight before me is much, much more horrific. The noxious air is full of colourful swirls of blood red, magenta, green, yellow, and countless other colours I can't even name. The howls of demons and tormented souls echo all around me, and a giant asteroid belt loops around and around aimlessly, occasionally hurling a giant rock at some unsuspecting monster.

I know, without a doubt, that I'm in the Nightmare Realm, also known as the home court of Bill Cipher. I feel my throat start to close up as I begin to panic.

"LOOK WHO DECIDED TO PAY ME A VISIT..!" A shrill, voice rings out from behind me. Fearing for my life, I whip around in the acidic, gravity-free air. Speak of the devil. Cipher is a mere fifteen feet away from me, sneering at me from atop his throne. (I might add that looking at the throne makes me lose my focus, not to mention dizzies me. It seems to be made of undulating optical illusions!) Next to him sit many beasts of all shapes and sizes, but they are shrouded in shadows.

"CARE FOR A GAME OF INTERGALACTIC CHESS?" He booms, watching me hungrily. "THIS TIME, YOU'RE THE PAWN!" He laughs maniacally and snaps his fingers, sending a gargantuan beast made of mostly fingers and teeth bolting out of the shadows towards me. I can barely swim through the the air into the safety of the asteroid belt before the monstrosity catches up with me. Not a moment later, I can hear snuffling and growls from multiple other freaks of nature. There are several of them swooping and diving between the meteors, searching for me. Seeing a small cave on one of the large rocks, I make my way towards it, intending to hide out there. Seconds later, I'm safe.... or as safe as I can be in what is pretty much Hell.

"SIXER WANTS TO PLAY HIDE-AND-SEEK!" I hear Bill howl in the distance. "FIRST ONE TO FIND HIM GETS THEIR OWN GALAXY." He promises, and the noises of rabid creatures resume. Bill's taunting brings back all the horrible memories I have that feature him, and I get angry. Livid, in fact. This triangle has taken everything from me. He made me trust him, then tricked me, and now he wants to toy with my mind some more. Well, I've had enough. I'm about to turn myself in and attack him when I hear a noise behind me. A glow is coming from deep within my little cave. I follow it, and come across a purple campfire, surrounded by four shivering creatures. They greet me and tell me that they are stuck in here just like me. In return I tell them about Bill wanting me captured. His name has barely passed my lips when all four of the refugees shrink back in fear, three of them screaming.

"What, what?" I ask softly, trying to calm them down. A small, furry animal dressed like a pirate slowly returns to his regular posture.

"You said... B-Bill." He then pulls on his ears in fear, shaking himself. "He is one of the most feared beings in the multiverse!" The creature shudders.

"And for good reason!" Another refugee, this one a tiny little pig-looking thing, throws in. "He took over this Realm as a hangout for him and his friends. This place is completely lawless, there are no rules." Something in the tone of the animal's voice makes me think that there's something else at play here.