Portal Page- DECODED

This page was.. Strange, to say the least. There was a lot revealed by these two pages, I'll say that much.

There were several codes on this page

There were several codes on this page. Most of them were in the Caesar, but there is one in binary at the bottom of the page. It simply says "J." I tried decoding it myself and then I tried putting it into an online binary decoder... The result was the same.

There were seven codes in the Caesar, and they are as follows:

"Calibrate the oscillator to 618." Seems pretty normal, he's referring to the portal. (Probably.)

"Charge clux fapacitor." This is the next code, and yes, this is actually what it said. I looked at the letters on my decoder over and over again, this is definitely what it says. This code showed up twice on the page for some reason. I'm assuming Ford means FLUX CAPACITOR. Maybe the writers did this to show how bad Ford's mental state was becoming, making him slightly scatterbrained? I don't know, but speaking of his mental state, take a look at the next code-

"Access Ihistle in Iorld 1 to Iarp to Iorld 2, 3, or 4." Again, many of these are misspelled. I personally think that this should say "Access Whistle in World 1 to warp to world 2, 3, or 4. It seems that Ford is replacing all the W's with I's... Could be because of his "Muse" having only one eye? Maybe I'm just reading too much into this. The next two codes didn't have any grammar or spelling mistakes mistakes, but even so, they didn't make a lot of sense to me.

"The order of the Marker Switches is on page 158". Not sure what that means. I went to page 158 and it turned up nothing. There was the page where Dipper got stuck in the vents going after Wax Larry King, which had no useful information whatsoever.

"Oasis- 153.4, Chasm- 130.3, Clock Tower- 55.6, Crystal Forest- 15.0, Underground Tunnel- 212.2." Again, not much I can say about this. Perhaps they are dimensions Ford wants to visit, and what planes they exist on? Or maybe they are parts of Gravity Falls and the surrounding forests? That leaves the numbers unexplained, though..

Aha, and I've saved the best for last!

"Enter security code 'Emmerich'". Emmerich is a German name, and when I looked it up, I found out about a scientist called Dr. Emmerich (no first name was given. Also, this guy is not to be confused with Huey Emmerich- that was his son.) This makes sense because Ford clearly looks up to figures of intelligence, and he himself aspires to be a renowned scientist. At first I thought that would be the end of it, but I was wrong. I did a little more digging, I found something else- it said that Dr. Emmerich put his entire life into his research and work. (He designed nukes for World War II.) However, after seeing the horrible results of his work, he began to carry a great deal of guilt. See where I'm going with this? I think this is pretty significant. If we'd known about this before A Tale Of Two Stans, we might've seen Ford's backstory coming! It was foreshadowing!

This was quite a big chapter, I feel. Please leave a vote or comment if you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. :) Later, GreyJay13.