10. Complications

Updated!!! Chapter 10!! Yesss.

*°*Didn't edit*°*

Recap:

Hands wrap around me and soon I find myself locked in his arms as my cheek fell in the crook of his neck and he pulled me flush against him. His hand came up as his fingers ran through my hair in a caressing motion that had my muscles relaxing into his embrace.

"I think your tongue broke my lady parts" I mumble into the crook of his neck, my voice coming out barely above a whisper. I feel his entire body vibrate under me as he chuckled. His lips rest on my hair, as the combination of exhaustion and the soothing calm he exerted had my eye lids dipping close.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The first thing I see when I awake is a pair of shiny, bright teal eyes starring down less than three inches from my face with a giant grin. I jolt back into the seat slightly shocked by the little girls sudden appearance. Her eyes widen in wonder as the grin bloomed and blossomed into a full, smile showing deep ridged dimples and tiny white teeth. Her long thick lashes were the same brilliant blonde as the luscious, golden curls that blossomed from her hair, down to her shoulders.

She was breathtaking and the perfect portrait of an eight year old angel. For a second, I believed she actually might be, and Max had actually pleasured me to my death. Wouldn't surprise me, the man was a freakin sex god, created for the pleasure of woman underneath the bed sheets.

Which was surprising that the media had little to no intake on the multi million dollar CEO. His personal life put the private in privacy.

She lifted her hand, reaching forward slowly. I'm dazed by the motion, but everything comes to a crashing halt when the small hand landed on the white dress shirt I had on, lightly cupping my breast.

"Boobies" she said in wonder her gentle grip slowly becoming more firm as the other hand grabbed my other breast. My eyes move down still in shock to look at the small hands, cupping my 'boobies' through the shirt. Barely grasping half of the full C cup in her small palms.

What? I never heard of perverted Angels.

My eyes move up to meet hers which still looked transfixed on my breast. She squeezed suddenly making me jerk up slightly and gasp at the unexpected tiny but firm grip. They were already feeling sore and sensitive from earlier with Mr.Knight.

The thought of Max didn't help because my brain was soon flowing with images of him between my legs and his hands all over me. Along with the feeling of him thrusting his thick fingers in and out of my tight, wet core while his other hand pinched and trekked my nipples painfully.

She moved her hands around slightly as she squeezed making me wince. I feel my nipples start to harden and apparently so does she because her eyes widen even more at the hard bud forming against her inner palm.

No way. No freaking way! I pull away from her, scrambling backwards on the couch until my back hit the arm.

Holy, hell no! What the hell type of an angel is this? And I can't believe I just let her do that! Do I look like a child molester? Wait, but I'm the one who just got groped by an eight year old, not the other way around. What the hell is going on with the world?!

I wrap the blanket Max had probably draped on me around my frame, crossing my arms protectively over my chest. She looked down at her arms, now currently dislodged from my chest. Her fingers wiggle at the tips. Then those bright teal eyes came back up towards me and she started crawling on the couch forwards.