9. Her Lady Parts

Recap:
"These." His hands reach up to grab my breast roughly, making me whimper. "Are mine." He growled lowly in my ear. He pinched my erect nipples pulling at them until I cried out.

One of his hot, heated hands moves down my abdomen towards my panties. He growled as I try to close my legs and shy away. But couldn't cause his legs were in between mine. Instead, they pulled apart, making mine do the same until my legs were spread all the way apart, exposing me to his burning gaze.

"This." he growled as his hand clapped onto my weeping pussy. I cry out my back arching as his hand grasped me, his fingers digging into my clit. "might be between your legs. But it belongs to me."

® {*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*} ®

"Oh!" I gasp. My back arched up as I pushed my dripping cunt up into his open palm. An appreciative groan left his throat, vibrating up to his lips as the crash onto my mouth. Before long, his tongue was tangling with mine in a hypnotic wild dance that had me moaning into his open mouth.

His grip tightened against my core making his fingers dig into me; making me cry out at the sensation of his finger tip pressing into my core and his tongue so deep in my mouth its basically in my throat.

His index and thumb flick my panties to the side to reach for my hardened, protruding clit. I jolt up and gasp when he pinched it tightly. He rubs the bud between his fingers roughly before tugging unexpectedly hard.

My toes curl as my stomach muscles contract and twitch repeatedly. Pleasure runs through me in waves as loud moans leaves my lips, getting eaten up by his mouth against mine. 

His hands continue in no distinct pattern to harshly abuse my clit in an unforgivingly rash manner. The twisting and pulling and pinching making my head falling back against his shoulder as my hips thrust and squirm against his hands continuous stimulation.

"Max! Ohhhh..." I whimper and cry out against his lips.

He was so wild and untamed, so persistent. But despite my efforts to get his hand to go slower, it stayed firm on me, rolling my clit between his thumb and index finger.

I meewed and moaned, erotic sounds I never knew I could make leaving my lips.

My other hand moves up and behind me to dig my fingers into the hair on the back of his neck as my hips jerked and rotate with each rough twist he made on my knob. I yank my mouth away from his to gulp in oxygen.

"Oh!...oh please! Max! I'm going to...Ohh!...Ahh!" My body goes rigid as his mouth clapped onto that sensitive spot on my neck and he sucks hard.

The same time, his other hand grabbed one of my nipples, twisting and pulling hard as he squeezed my clit painfully.

His mouth leaves my throat to capture my mouth in an open kiss yet again; swallowing my scream as I exploded into a quivering, moaning mess.

My cum burst into my underwear dripping through the fabric onto the couch. Spasm after spasm of my powerful orgasm has me jolting up in his arms as his mouth stayed on mine, swallowing my scream.

My toes uncurl as my lower half falls back down against him, his tongue still tangled with mine in a more tame caress as his hands let go of my erect bud. He reached down to cup my drenched slit with his hand, bringing it up and in front of us. Breaking the kiss, l look up at his hands, dripping with my clear sticky cum. I blush harder as he closed and opened, my cum sticky and creating clear strings between each finger.

"So very wet." He breathed against my ear, his teeth nipping down and sending shivers down my spine as my breathing picked up yet again. "I think my kitten is hungry to be filed with my hot creamy cum" he says slipping two digits into my mouth.