FIVE

Unedited. Ignore weird mistakes!
Enjoy!

» » »

In the end that was the choice you made, and it doesn't matter how hard it was to make it. It matters that you did.
• • • • •

AIDEN

She looked peaceful. Her dark hair spilled around her like a halo. I didnt't have the heart in me to wake her up. God knows from how long she hadn't slept peacefully.

Thinking about it made my blood boil. What type of bastard hurts a girl so fragile? So angelic?

Hold up a minute.

Where the fuck did these thoughts come from?

I hadn't even talked to her properly. The only thing we talked about was her pathetic excuse of a human fiance and father. 

Nothing else.

Then why did I already feel so possesive about her?

It wasn't normal. It shouldn't be normal. 

Heck, having conversations with myself about a girl I barely knew doesn't  not seem normal either.

With all these pathetic converations going on inside my head , I slipped off the couch. 

Thinking about it, for once in a long time I had slept so well. I didn't have them for once.

Why? I didn't know. Neither didn't I want to. I was better off this way.

I entered my bedroom and checked the time. 

6:52.

That fucker, Jake, had to wake me up so early. I sure as fuck will murder him once I meet him.

But I wonder why he did that. He usually doesn't call me up so early and he did sound urgent.

With questions swirling in my mind, I headed for a quick shower in the washroom.

I came out pretty quick as well.

After taking my jacket, I headed outside to my motorcycle. 

With anticipating the rush, I set off.

I reached my destination pretty quick too.

I jumped off my motorcycle and headed in.

... ... ...

SCARLET

My neck hurt. It hurt like a bitch.

Probably because I dozed off on a frickin couch.

Yeah, probably because of it.

Note to myself: never doze off on a couch.

I craned my neck to find Aiden. Wasn't he there with me yesterday night?

But he wasn't here now.

Probably went for some work.  Who am I to ask anyway?

Shrugging, I checked the time.  It was 8:30.

Groaning , I slipped off the couch and headed to the guest room.

Looking at my reflection, I almost cringed.

This time not because of my bruises, thank the Lord,  but because of the condition of my hair. It looked like a birds nest.

Combing them is going to be painful.

My face wasn't a pretty sight as well. Drool formed at the edge of my lips.

Quickly, I  took some clothes from the ones Aiden gave me and blushed when I picked the undergarments.

Did he pick them?

Blushing still, I headed to the washroom for a shower. 

After coming out, my stomach grumbled.

It was time for some breakfast.

I headed to the kitchen to prepare something.

There wasn't much in the fridge. Just some eggs and veggies.

I need to go for some grocery shopping. After all I am living in his house.

Hopefully, I'll ask him later. 

Grabbing the eggs, and some things, I was set to prepare some omelette.

Just as I was about to break the eggs, I heard the door opening.

Thieves! Was my first thought.

I quickly grabbed something which closly resembled a butcher knife and tip toed to the door. 

Who keeps a butcher knife in their house for God's sake?! Anyway,

Still tip toeing, I almost striked, but then I heard a familiar voice.

"Keep that knife away for gods sake! " Aiden all but screamed.

"Sorry, sorry. I thought it was a theif or something. You can't trust anyone!" I replied, flustered.

Aiden snorted and gave me the "are you serious " look.

"Says the one living with a criminal. Why the fuck would a theif enter my house? This area is basically isolated. " he says.

Ouch.

"My bad. And yeah you agreed too!" I reply.

He just raises his hand in surrender.

"By the way, I need to go Frocester shopping. There's basically nothing to eat in the house. Lend me some money, will you?" I ask him.

He just nods and hands me some money. 

"Are you hungry? I was making some omelette." I ask

He smiles and says "Yes".

We make our way to the kitchen and I start making the omelettes.

Once done, he start eating on the counter itself.

"How's it?" I question.

"Not bad" he replies.

I just  roll my eyes.

"I need you to come somewhere tomorrow."

He suddenly says. And we settle back into silence.

›‹ ›‹ ›‹ ›‹ ›‹

Hey!!
Soo, Aiden's POV!

Where dies he want to take Scarlet? Any thoughts?

By the way guys, I won't be updating for sometime, I got exams coming tomorrow! Ugh!

Wish me luck!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Until next time
Sheryl

Don't forget to vote and comment!