Never

Sutton's P.O.V
I griped the Handel bars as the warm air flew past my face I lifted the glasses off my eyes and smiled until I reached a stop light. "Ughhhhhhh! I said I was all alone waiting at the light till Kylie and her clique stopped beside me in her white mustang she smiled "heyyyy sarah! she gushed "ummm it's Sutton! I said "oops sorry! she giggled the light turned green and they zoomed past me bitch much?.
As I finally reached the lit city of San Fransico I smiled the city was my home I was planning on moving here and getting an apartment I have enough money but I don't know anymore living back on the farm changes a lot I'm used to quit but the city gives me that urge to live to be free but I'm not sure. As I drove past the tall building and drove down the hills that lead to the beach where my destination was it was a pub on the beach where my friends wanted to meet up! I parked infront of the pun and walked in music was playing in the background as I spotted Avery's beach blonde hair she smiled as did my other freinds. 'Hi! I gushed as Avery pulled me into a huge hug we talked for about an hour till a hand rested on the table "hey babe! A deep raspy British voice slurred by my ear "ummm what! I said as I turned to face him DANM he was attractive his body was covered in tattoos he had curly brown hair and emerald green eyes "soooo wanna dance love! he said "ummm.....no! I said snapping out of my trance. His smile turned to a frown as he walked away "why didn't you say yes Sutton he is hot your lucky he is hitting on you! Avery said "I don't need a guy or a boyfriend they can't be trusted well that's what I think" I said as I took a sip of my lemonade she frowned "fine...I will see if he wants to dance since you have no interest! Avery said as she got out of her seat and walked towards him he eyed her up and down and smiled. 20 minutes passed they were still on the dance floor they grinded and kissed every move they made I sighed my other friends left but Avery stayed here just because of him! Should I leave or no I wasn't sure after the last song was over He led her towards a group of tattooed boys they looked at her and licked their lips god she was a slut wow and I just figured that out!

Avery's P.O.V
They all looked at me hungrily but that was alright I broke up with Chad 3 weeks ago and I need a distraction and he was perfect I slid my hand up and down his thigh he didn't notice so I tried something a bit stronger "hey wanna go somewhere quit and dark babe" I whispered he just shrugged and stared off in the distance I followed his gaze to find he was staring at Sutton! and not getting I want to fuck him UGH ASS HOLE! "FUCK YOU! I said as I walked away.

Sutton's P.O.V
I made up my mind to leave because Avery already stormed through the door swearing but I guess I was right he was an ass and she was a slut I walked out the door and headed towards my bike I put on my helmet and started the engine "wow a bike! a voice said but I knew it was him "yea gotta problem! I said he shrugged "nope just shocked all the girls I know drive mustangs and cute little minis! he said smirking "but you your different! He smiled "yea well you blew your whole chance with flirting with me so bye! I said "WAIT....WAIT I DIDNT CATH YOURE NAME! he called "ITS SUTTON! I hollered back as I drove away.
-

-

-

-"MORNING"
I woke up the tweeting of birds outside and the warm sun in my eyes "ugh! I moaned and got out of my squeaky bed I brushed my teeth and got dressed I quickly applied mascara and lipstick I ran out the door to catch the bus "BYE DAD! I called "BYE HON! he yelled back it was the first day of school and I was a little nervous because Avery hated my guts and I had to face Kylie. I walked through the crowded halls I reached my new locker as I did the combo I felt a hand on my shoulder "I didn't know you went to school here babe! a familiar voice said as I was frozen in place.
(OK! that was my first chapter it will get very interesting but yea selena Gomez is Sutton and Harry is Harry hahaha! Ok vote and comment thanks byeeee💕