Detention

Harry was then telling Aria of the conversation he eavesdropped between Snape and Quirrell. Aria's eyes widened unable to believe this information.

"This means we have to be constantly checking and watching out for Snape, you know?" Aria spoke quietly.

The others nodded.

"If we aren't careful, Snape will go under our noses and just take it" Ron added.

"Exactly, we have the advantage since Snape doesnt know that we know." Hermione spoke up.

"Let's be sure Professor Quirrell doesn't leave. He is the only one standing in the way of Snape" Harry said.

During the next following weeks everyone would make sure that the dog was still behind the door leading to the forbidden corridor. Just by listening in carefully to hear the dog snoring. Knowing everything was alright for now.

All of the teachers decided it would be a time to start piling up more and more homework, even for the upcoming easter holiday. Hermione kept telling them how they should start to colour their notes so it was easy to study for the exams, only ten weeks away. Time was going by too fast it needed to stop! Aria was starting to stress out about exams, afraid anything involved with her wand would be an automatic D. The gang spend most of their free time together in the Library trying to get all of their homework done. Aria excused herself telling everyone she had to practice alone.

"i'll be out in the field near Hagrid's hut if you guys need me" She told them quietly before leaving.

Was it possible to go from bad to worse? Yes, oh very much so. Now the only thing Aria's wand would produce would be a multitude of explosions. All of her books were spread across the field opened.

"This is getting old so fast." Aria groaned she laid down in the field.

Even going though all of the books, there was no explanation why her wand was not cooperating.

"Aria!"

Sitting up quickly she saw everyone was there, did something happen? she was confused as she got up, walked over to them.

"Hey did something happen?"

"Yeah we're going over to Hagrid's, he said he would tell us more about the sorcerer's stone"

"Really!? That's great!" Aria ran over and put all of her books in her bag and walked over joining the group as they walked to Hagrid's hut knocking on the door.

"Come on in" Harid said.

Everyone gathered inside of the wooden hut finding different area's to sit. Harry sat on a stool, Ron on the armchair. Aria and Hermione sat on the armrests of the chair Ron was sitting in. Aria looked around around Hagrids hut it was quite roomy surprisingly. It was quite warm in there from the fireplace . Aria started to fan herself with her hand, then took off her robe rolling up her sleeves. Hagrid started to tell them about a little bit about stone. Even finding out that the dog was called Fluffy, not a very appropriate name for him. Only Dumbledore knows what else beside Fluffy was guarding the stone.

"It's very hot in here Hagrid, can we open some windows?" Aria spoke up sweat was falling from her face.

"Hagrid what is that in the fire?" Harry asked

"Oh! i know what that is" Ron spoke up walking closer to examine what was in the fire. There in the fire was a black egg that looked to be the size of a small dog. Hagrid then started to explain that he had won the egg. Telling them he was reading all about how to take care of the dragon. Everyone lost track of time as it became night time without them even realizing. Suddenly there was a small banging sound that was coming from the egg.