Concerts?

See, the thing is, Nate has never in his 8 year career had a tour. Like, he's been to meet-up's and he's played here and there, but a Tour! It's every fans dream-come-true! Nearly every forum I've been visiting lately is blowing up. It's been a week since he posted that picture, and there have been many news about the tour. First, the timetable is up. There are going to be 18 concerts, including Estonia! I was over the moon when I found out. Nate is coming to my country. He's accually going to be here! Second, the tour is going to happen in the summer.

Third, I want to go to the concerts. Notice how I said concerts, not concert? That's because I want to go to every concert. Well, not every single one, but most of them. I looked at the list again.

Spain 04.06

France 06.06

Belgium 08.06

Italy 12.06

Austria 14.06

Germany 16.06

Hungary 24.06

Romania 26.06

Ukraine 28.06

Slovakia 31.06

Poland 05.07

Lithuana 07.07

Latvia 09.07

Estonia 10.07

Russia 13.07

Finland 17.07

Sweden 19.07

Norway 21.07

I definetly couldn't go to Spain and France, and I wasn't too sure about Belgium and Italy. My mom's birthday was on 11.06, so I couldn't go to Austria, eather. I had a summer camp from 14.06-28.06, which means I have to cross out Germany,Hungary, Romania and Ukraine. But from there on, I could go everywhere. I mean, I have the money that I have collected. Plus it would look great on my Cv. I told my mom about it and oh boi was she happy. "You are not going anywhere. You don't need to waste your money on such nonsense!" Later, when my dad came home, I told him the same thing. He took it much better. "You wanna go? Then go. It's your money. Plus it means you're going to leave your room for once." So, now I had a yes from my dad and a no from my mom. Great. I decided to talk to my mom again. I walked into the kitchen, where she was cooking us lunch. "Hey mom, can we talk?" I asked her. She turned towards me, a spark of happiness in her eyes. "Is it about Nate?" I nodded. What was she thinking? "Your dad and me, we talked about it. If you really wanna go, then go. But you need to call me every day!" "Wait, really?" "Yes, if you promise to call me an-..." I jumped up before she could finish and gave her a big hug. "Thank you." We talked some more, about where I was going to stay, how I would travel and so on. After that I ran to my room and messaged Viki. "Guess who's going to Nate's concerts :D!!!!!!"