No camp

One day I got mail from the camp organizer, where she explaine "No camp." Basically, there werent enough people going and they had to cancel the camp. Which means... "Mom, Dad, I'm leaving earlier than expected!" I explained to them that camp was canceled, and I can go to Nate's concerts I thought I couldn't go. "But will you have enough money?" "If you guys can give me a little bit more, then yes, I will." They agreed, to my suprise. So now I have to wait a little bit less.

Soon there were only 4 months until I had to leave. I've already talked to some fans who could let me stay, so I won't have to stay at a hotels all the time. For example, I'm going to stay with Troye, a boy about my age, in Hungary. Then, in Romania, I'm going to stay with Lucas. He's 24 years old, so a little older than me. We've been talking for a 7 months, and he seems like a cool guy. After that, in Ukraine, I'm going to stay with Caspar, a 22 year old, who I've been talking to few months. In Slovakia, I'm going to stay at a hotel. And in Poland, I'm going to stay with a gay couple. Their names are Mark and Jack, both about 26 years old. They are quite known in the forums, mostly because they talk a lot. In Latvia, I'm going to stay with Joe, a young man, who seems pretty cool. We haven't talked that much, so let's see how it goes. Then comes Estonia, where I'm going to stay at home. Also, I'm leaving some money at home, so when I continue the tour after Estonia, I can stay at hotels. This way, I won't need to worry about my money so much.

The forums have blown up. Everybody is talking where they are going, some are talking about previous meet-ups, and so on. It's crazy. Even the news are talking about it. My biggest wish is to meet him, to tell him how much he means to me. I know the lyrics of every single song he has ever written. I also know he's single. It's quite funny, not that I think about it. He's so sweet and funny and cute, how is he single? There have been theorys that he's gay, but I don't believe them. I just think he doesn't want the world to know about his love life.

There are only 3 months left. Then 2 months. 1 Month. Suddenly I had finished school. And now I'm packing my bag.