Germany pt.2

We talked for a while, when I asked him if he has a girlfriend. He blushed deep red and chocked out a quiet "yes." We sat in silence for a while, when suddenly his phone vibrated. "Oh, he-... SHE texted me. Would it be okay it they joined us?" He looked at me, and I quicly nodded. The more the merrier, I guess. We kept talking for a while, about Nate and our life and dreams and all that stuff, when he raised his head and blushed deeply. Suddenly there was somebody standing next to me. "Hi, I'm Phil. Dan's boyfriend." He smiled at me and sat down next to Dan.

"What a lovely girlfriend you have, Dan," Matt smirked.

Phil looked at Dan who had ducked his head, face red. "A girlfriend? Really Dan?" Phil laughed.

"I'm sorry, I paniced!" Dan looked at me, as if asking me if I'm against this. I laughed and told him they look cute. He smiled at me and kissed Phil on the cheek. After that I found out Phil also likes Nate, but not as much as me or Dan. He was accually a cool guy. After that they showed me around the town and we visited so many cool places. But because I won't return to Estonia any time soon, I had limited money. I wanted to buy so many things, but if I spent all my money now, I might end up on a bench. Ugh. Suddenly Dan looked at the time and smirked, "Hey gang, it's time to go." I jumped up and almost screamed. What? So soon? I Can't wait!!! I took a waterbottle out of my backback, which also included a small packet for Nate, if I ever have a change to meet him. The packet included some candy, socks and a long letter about how much I love him.

The concert's supposed to start in a hour, so they should open the doors soon. Luckily, we were the first ones to get there, which means we can stand in the front row. I was about to ask Phil what's his favorite animal, when the doors were suddenly opened. We ran to the front row like there was no tomorrow. In a matter of minutes, the hall was half-full.

"I don't understand them," I said pointing to a balcony, "why come to a contert if you're just gonna sit." To be fair, they were all sitting. "I don't understand that neither," Dan said.

We were waiting for the concert to start by sitting in the floor and eating candy. We were in the middle of the first row, a.k.a the best place you can be! Suddenly all the light went out, and we jumped up. Is this really it? Then, a spotlight was turned on. And there he was, wearing his black skinny jeans and a button up shirt. He was holding his baby blue guitar. Without any hesitation I yelled out "I love you Nate!" Half of the hall had done the same, so don't judge me. He smiled and waved, and for a quarter of a second, he looked at me and smiled. HE LOOKED AT ME! AND SMILED! I just wanted to die right there and then. He sat down and greeted us, and when the yelling had died down, he started singing his "victorius" cover. One of my favorites, may I add. For the whole contert, we just screamed and jumped and waved. It was perfect. And in the end, when he started singing some new song, and everyone pulled out their flashlight and waved them, I felt happier than ever before. These are my people.

When the concert ended, I cried. Dan and Phil pulled me outside, in hopes of meeting Nate. But by the time we reached the parking lot, he had already left. There were some fans with his autographs, and I felt kinda jelaous. Oh well, maybe next time.

Before going back to my hotel, we went to Dan's and Phil's place. We had some tea and talked about our feeling. I cried fir the most part. Dan looked like he's about to cry. Phil smiled. By the time I was about to leave, Dan had already fallen asleep in Phils arms. Phil looked at me and whispered "Thank you. I'm glad he had a change to talk to somebody about Nate who loves him as much as you do. It makes him really happy." He smiled softly at me. They were so perfect for eachother.

I walked back to the hotel, and fell on the bed, face first. I cried, again. Tonight was perfect. Luckily the next concert was on 24th, so I have a few days to kill here in Germany. Dan and Phil agreed to show me arounf Germany some more, so I fell asleep with a huge grin on my face.

The next few days passed quickly. I met up with Dan and Phil again, and we had so much fun. Suddenly, it was the 21st, so I Packed my bag and met up with Phil, who took me to the airport. I hugged him one last time and wished them all the luck, before boarding my plane to Hungary. It's going to be a long ride.