Hungary pt.1

The plane ride to Hungary wasn't that long. When I got there, the first thing I saw was a boy, a little younger than me holding a huge sign that read "MATPAT." That's the username I use in the forums! So that means... "Troye?"

He grinned and dropped the sign to shake my hand. "Matpat." I smiled, and after picking up my bags, we went to his car. While driving to his house, he showed me all the places we could visit, because I'm staying here for five days. Soon we reached his house, and I gasped. It was a huge two-story house with a big garden and a pool. He laughed and answered my question before I could ask it, "I make music on youtube. The pay is pretty decent."

"That's... really cool. How come you never told me about it?"

"Because, I always feel like i'm bragging or something. Like, hey guys, listen to my music! See how cool I am!"

"I can promise you, it's not bragging. How about you let me hear something?"

He thought about it for a moment, and then nodded. "Fine, but before that I want ice-cream."

We walked inside the house and he showed me my room. I was lucky to stay to him, it's going to save me a whole lot of money. It was a decently sized room, with a bed, a bath, and a wardrobe. Perfect for me.

We went to the kitchenand he took some Ice-cream out of the freezer, before putting his phone in front of me. I could see his youtube channel, and after a moment I pressed the first video I saw. It was called "Youth." I listened to it, and honestly, I was blown away. Troye can accually sing! I told him he's a great singer, "...and maybe one day you can sing with Nate," I finished my sentence. He looked at me, and half smiled. "That would be really amazing, but I don't believe it. I'm still a very unknown singer. But maybe one day." He had hope in his eyes. After that we ate our ice-cream, and I went to sleep. Jetlag is a freaking bitch.