Chapter 16

When I woke up it was dawn. Since everyone else was still asleep I decided to go outside to check out where we were. When I got outside I checked to make sure the hunters were gone and looked closely at my surroundings. The trees were orange from fall setting in, sadly I wasn't in school so I would miss my hometowns tree colors.

"What are you doing out here alone?" I got startled from the voice and turned towards the voice. It was a boy I haven't met before. I decided to make sure I was ready for anything to happen and in case he was a threat to my people. "Are you mute stupid little girl?"

I just stared at him not wanting him to know where my friends were. "Too bad your mute I'd like to take you somewhere. What's your name?" I stayed quiet. "I'll just be on my way then. I will see you later in the future before its your last day."

"Wait what do you mean my last day?"

"Oh so she does talk? And the answer to your question will be answered very soon."

Man I hate when people don't tell me anything. "If I tell you my name will you tell me what happens? And are you like me 'the lost ones'?"

"I am a lost one, and I will only answer three questions if I get your name."

"Ok, how do I die?"

"By drowning."

"How do I drown?"

"You don't know how to swim and someone you thought you loved will push you into water."

"How do you know this what's your name?"

"Is that all one question or two in one?" He smirked at me. "I can see the future and travel in dreams, my name is Colton."

"You walk in dreams? Does this mean we are in a dream?"

He nodded. "Oh and in case your wondering you do save your mother and little brother, you die after saving them a week after." Then everything faded into black. I sat up straight on my cot noticing that everyone's awake.