Chapter 7

I woke up to a voice I didn't recognize it was a females. I got out of bed quietly and went to the corner near the stairs so I could listen. "Please listen to me you weren't supposed to tell her bout that yet me and the family are supposed to tell her everything. She's just sixteen years old shes a young women."

"I know but you know how I am I tell people the truth when they ask questions."

"Yeah I know, you were always the delicate person in high school." Is this my biological mother? "As soon as she wakes up I need to talk to her and then you will need to say your goodbyes, you are already putting yourself in danger for me being here."

I heard footsteps heading towards the stairs. I hurried up and went to my dresser and tried to act like I just got up to get dressed. There was a knock on the door. "Lana?" It was Rachel.

"Yes?"

"Hurry up and get dressed there's someone I need you to meet and you better look nice." Look nice? Ha! I don't have anything nice to wear I have so many clothes that Rachel is mad about. I grabbed a plad skirt with fishnets and a shirt that has a skull on it. The shirt shows off my shoulders. I wasn't the type for first impressions.

Once I was ready and brushed my long black hair I decided to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. After I was done with that I headed downstairs in my leather boots with the laces all tied up.

"Here she comes. Lana we are in the kitchen." Rachel and making sure I knew where she is great.

"Ok I'm on my way." As soon as I got to the kitchen there was a tall girl standing at the table she had long black hair like me with light green eyes. She got up and looked over at me.

"Seems like teenagers don't dress like they used to nowadays."

"She dresses like you." How do I dress like her she had military boots on with camouflage pants and black tank top.

"You know I'm right here right?"

"And she has your attitude el." Rachel used the nickname she had for my mother.

"I know Rach, here in a few Lanabelle we are gonna get ready and head out we have a long drive ahead of us." Oh great.

Just as I was about to ask a question there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I started moving towards the door. As I got there and opened it Alex was standing there with a black shirt with a skull in the middle, skinny jeans, and black sneakers.

"So you beat me here I see." He knew my mother? "You guys ready to head out the others don't like waiting forever." Others?

"What's going on?"

"Alex is one of us. I sent him to keep an eye on you and to keep you safe."