Chapter 3

When I got up the next morning I went to change my clothes. As soon as I got downstairs I saw my foster mom at the sink cleaning the dishes from this morning. "Where's Will?" Will was my little brother or should I say foster brother.

"He's in his room playing with toys. Sit down and eat so your not late for school again." I checked the time and realized that I have twenty minutes left before I have to go to school.

"Ok." I sat down at the table and started to eat the pancakes that were made for me. "Did you get ahold of her?" I looked over at Rachel.

"She didn't pick up her phone she might be at work. She does photography like you." She smiled over at me.

"I draw not take pictures there's a difference." I regretted saying that because my voice sounded all mean. "I'm really sorry."

"Finding out you were adopted doesn't mean you can be mean Lanabelle. I have been your mother for sixteen years almost seventeen. Now eat your breakfast and go to school." I felt really bad for being mean I should have thought of what to say before I said anything.

"I'm sorry it's just that I'm overwhelmed and anxious to meet my long lost family." I was being honest I was anxious to see my lost family and want to know everything about them.

"Ok, but tonight we need to talk. Go to school your late." I looked over at the time and saw that I was going to be late if I don't start heading out now. But why is she having me leave the house before we can talk?