Chapter 15

As we started running we stopped every few minutes to listen and when the coast is clear we started to run again. Until there was a gunshot and I felt a searing pain go through my leg. "Guys go! I'm right behind you!"

"No not without you." I pushed him until I realized that they won't leave me behind.

"Fine but we have to lose them."

"Ok." Alex agreed. We started to switch directions constantly to make the hunters confused. As soon as we had the coast is clear we ran through a cave. The cave was barely visible with all the leaves and vines going through it. As soon as we entered the cave it was dark we waited a long time for the twins to cover up the entrance really well just to light a fire.

"This should do. Lana once we get a fire started we have to check your leg you've been limping the entire time."

I didn't notice the wound I have on my leg until clank told me. "Oh."

The twins started to work on making a fire as Alex sat next to me. "You doing ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just wondering why my own mother told me to leave her and my brother behind."

Alex frowned at that. "She must have a good reason to."

"I will find all of our kind and free them from the hunters."

"Guys quiet we hear someone coming."

We stayed quiet until there were 7 distinctive knocks.

"It's John we're good." As John stepped through he almost collapsed. "Dude take it easy go lay down on the cot and sleep you need it. In a few days we are setting out."

John nodded. He really is not a talker. Is he mute? Did something bad happen in his life?

"I think we all should sleep don't worry about the fire we can do that tomorrow." We all agreed and went to the cots to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I am sorry that I haven't updated the story had a lot of stuff to deal with, I have been applying for jobs.

Who should be with who?

Alisa and John?

Alisa and clank?

Alisa and Alex?

Lana and John?

Lana and Alex?

Lana and clank?

Let me know and I will do the one with the most votes and if you guys want the other characters to comment and I will do that if it has the most comments, thanks for reading give a vote and comment please.