chapter 11

After I got my piercing and tattoo me and Alex decided to go to the store and get new clothes. He knows me to well to get me the black outfit I always wanted (it's the picture above). When we got back my mother was on the porch waiting. "Get dressed in nice comfy clothes for training." I looked her and knowing my tongue was too swollon Alex answered her for me.

"I will be sure that she's ready. And she can't really talk she got her tongue pierced."

"She what! You know what I don't care just get ready and next time you get all that be careful one of these time you would need to talk to warn us if anything bad happens."

I nodded my head and followed Alex inside. I went to my room got yoga pants on with a black tank top and started to head downstairs. As I was walking I walked right into Mike. "Sorry." I tried to say but it came out as gibberish.

"Oh her Lana!" He eyed me up and down. "I'll take you to training and nice piercing by the way." I smiled at him. "Then we can hang out is that OK?" I nodded. "Good, now come on."

I followed Mike to a nice open area in a field everyone was practicing on dummies..they were doing teik wondo karate and all the other fighting moves. It surprised me, am I supposed to do all of this. As I looked around I saw knife throwing, guns, hand to hand, and swords. When I looked closely I saw a lot of sniper rifles. "Lana come here." I looked to where the voice was coming from and saw my mom. "You will be practicing all of these thirty minutes each and Mike here will be instructing you, he's our best one here besides Alex. I expect a lot out of you."