Chapter 8

"How can Alex be one of you guys?" Just then I remember seeing him this morning he had bright blue grey eyes that turned red until he saw me. I slowly backed up against the wall. "So I wasn't just imagining things."

"Lana, Sam is one of us to. She had to pretend to be the weak one when she was around you. When she's not she can move extremely heavy things."

"Ok, guys your freaking Lana out." I just realized I couldn't back up any further since I was against the wall.

"Lana it's OK, we won't hurt you." Everything sounded like it was echoing and I felt faint. I started to sway on my feet. "Alex catch her don't let her fall." I don't know why I haven't realized this my mother had an accent. Then everything went black as a memory came as a dream.

*Party Night Memory of the threat*

"Ok guys I think I'm done drinking." I didn't realize that I was drunk.

"Don't be a killjoy get something to drink." Melanie wanted me to keep drinking until I passed out like last time. "Hey Natalie come over and sit with us, you need to drink you haven't had a single one."

"Fine but only one, I need to be able to drive."

"Are you guys trying to get my little sister in trouble? She's the good kid remember." I looked up at Natalie's brother the one guy I had a crush on. His friend was sitting next to me oggling Natalie.

"I have a special drink for Natalie." I then realized that she was messing with Natalie's drink.

"Hey Melanie don't do that OK?"

"Relax it won't hurt her." She whispered in my ear. I decided to trust her as she handed the drink to Natalie. "Drink up buttercup you only get one sweet sixteen in a lifetime." Me and Natalie share the same birthday and as soon as Natalie downed the whole glass she started to have a seizure.

"What the hell did you put in there?"

"Just something I found, I didn't know it'd do this!" I sobered up quickly and went to Natalie really quickly and tried to help her when Melanie pulled me away.

"Let go I have to help her!"

"She's gone! Can't you see that!" I looked down and sure enough she's dead.

"I'll never forgive you for this. You guys are dead meat when I find you!" Nick was shouting at me an Melanie while his friend Raph was looking at me now.

"You better run we will find you and you will wish you were never born."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I figured to say how you like the story so far, I decided to put the memory so you guys can know more about Lanabelle. At the top it shows a picture of what Lanabelle looks like. And I'll stay in touch please rate and tell me what you think. Thanks for reading. I'll update as much as I can.