Chapter 14 human forms!

:A/N: Yay!!!!! And we are back! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I was going through a lot. Okay let's get to this chapter! Random but funny cover photo.

Snow's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, "I don't wanna wake up." I whined. I thought of swimming and I sat up and got dressed for class, "I should check and see if Lucy is okay." I thought aloud, and I grabbed my bag and walked down to her dorm. I knocked I heard shuffling, "Come in." I heard her say, I chuckle and walk in to see her still in her pajamas. I sigh "Sis, you should get dressed." I said smirking, she just groans, "Fine~" Lucy groans and goes to her dresser, I couldn't help but laugh. She grabs a white tank top, black skinny jeans, and leather jacket. She motions me to turn around, I turn around and she changes. She puts on black combat boots, "Ready." Lucy said and walks out. Of course I follow her.

Lucy's P.O.V.

As soon as I get to the cafeteria and get my food, a pop tart and a Monster energy drink. Snow just stares at me, I roll my eyes and finish with eating. I walk to Mr. Splendor's classroom and open the door to see everyone staring at me weirdly, I get frustrated "Why the fuck are you people staring at me!?" I yell and Ben snickers, I growl in frustration and sit down in my seat. Mr. Splendor wrote "Human Forms!!" On the chalkboard and I sense excitement, "Now, now students. Who wants to go first?" Mr. Splendor asks a whole shit load of hands fly up, I roll my eyes, "Okay, I choose....Jeffrey." I smirk when Jeff growls and walks to the front of the class and waits for the lesson, "Now Jeffrey, to change in and out of your human form you have to a strong wave of emotion." Mr. Splendor explained and Jeff looked at me and started to glow brightly and once it faded he looked....Normal, brown hair blue eyes and pale skin. I smirked and my hand shot up, "Yes Lucy." Splendor asked, "Can I go next?" I asked and he nodded and Jeff looked at me again and changed back, I walked up there "Can my sister join me?" I asked and he nodded and I motioned Snow to come here, we stood side by side and held hands. My body went numb and I felt like my body was changing, once I came back to my senses and I had pretty much all the guys checking me out. I chuckled and looked at myself to see my breasts were a bit bigger and the tight tank top showed cleavage and I was still petite and my skin was a bit tan my eyes were brown. I looked at Snow and here icy white hair was now a blonde color and she was short as always and her skin was pale, her breast were bigger now and her bright blue eyes meet my brown eyes, we giggle quietly and change back. We all walk to lunch as in "we" I mean Snow, Jeff, Toby, E.j., L.j, Clock, Ben, Masky, Hoodie, and I. Once we got to our table, "Who's ready to go swimming tomorrow?" Toby asked excited, "I am." Jeff said "Me two hehehe." L.j. said "Me three." Hoodie said in his little robotic voice, everyone said they were excited for swimming. I just now realized that, I HAVE NO SWIMSUIT!

:A/N: Yay! Hope you liked it! I'm sorry for not updating in soooo long! Well guess what? School starts practically tomorrow, Yes I stayed up to finish this chapter for you lovelies! SO I AM SORRY IF I DON'T UPDATE SOON!! BAKA SCHOOL!!!