Chapter 6 BEN is a perv.

:A/N: 

Hey psycho's, I've finally found idea's!!! I'm so happy!! This chapter is gonna be sorta short and random. but who care's it still contains my characters!!! Lol. before I write to much 4 da A/N. LEGGO!!

Lucy's P.O.V 

I woke-up and I decided I needed a shower. (Keep in mind Lucy, Bella, and Jade had a sleepover.) I got a pair of blue jeans and a black and red striped tight T-shirt, I went in my bathroom and turned on the shower, undressed and got in I washed my waist length orange/red hair, when I was washing my body I heard something fall in the bathroom so I carefully opened the shower curtain and guess who I see 'BENNNN!!!!!!' I screamed through his head "What, your hot." BEN said I grabbed my towl and rapped it around me and literally through him out my window. I was so tired of his little pervy ass. I got dressed and woke up Bella, Jade was already awake laughing her ass off. I told Bella about BEN "OH MY GOD, WHAT A PERV.!!" Bella yelled 'Yes, I know this. Sadly.' I got up and went to my bed and screamed into my pillow. I was so embarrassed but pissed! 'IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!' I say with a red face ''Omg. Now I feel bad." Bella said as soon as I started to cry... I haven't cried like this in a very long time, the last time I did was when MY sister ran away!!! I told the girls I need some alone time, they accepted. I just sat on my bed hugging my knees and thinking of the fight before MY sister ran away.

:THE FIGHT W/ HER SISTER:

"its ok, mom can't hurt us." I soothed my sister, at that moment our mom was trying to get into our room to, you know abuse us. Again. My sister was only 12 years old at the time, "NO! its not ok! It was never ok!!" My sister held on to me tighter "I'm so sorry that i was just trying to make you feel better!!!" I cried while yelling "COME OUT YOU LITTLE BITCHES!!!!!" My mother yelled while beating on the door, "Sister." My sister said to me, "Yes." I said calm but soothing "I'm so sorry."I felt her pain her emotions, sadness, fear, anger, love, But most of all worry. I was upset crying, it hurt to see MY sister like this, "Don't be its my fault!" (:A/N: Oh! this was before Lucy lost her sanity.) Next thing I knew was she was by the window sill "I love you, sister." with that being said she jumped out our window and ran towards the woods. I screamed a high pitch, thats how I lost my voice, I felt like it was all my fault! I took the beating as usual. After a couple of years passed, my 16th birthday I killed my mom (:A/N: Yes, this is when slender took her into the academy.)

Jeff's P.O.V

I always have that Lucy girl on my mind, I decided I'll go and see her. What!? I'm tired of bens pervy ass! when I arrived at Lucy's Dorm door I heard crying from a girl "Lucy is that you??" I said worried 'Yes, why are you even here! I should have ran away JUST LIKE MY SISTER!!!' She was making me concerned/worried (:A/N:I KNOW ITS A ONE IN A LIFETIME EVENT!!!) I was brave enough to open the door. When I did, I saw she's even more beautiful when crying. Well, I shouldn't just stand here like an idiot. I sat down next to her and hugged her she hugged back.Surprisingly. She couldn't have been alone. I was lost in thought until I saw Lucy look up to me with her emerald green eyes, 'I can't take it anymore. Being lost, sad, lonely, hopeless, My sister ran away because of me!!' She said with sadness in her eyes and voice. All the sudden if feel lips on mine, I was shocked at first but I went along (:A/N: I'm not doing a steamy lovey dovey type of chapter. SO YOU PSYCO'S IMAGINE THE REST!!)

  :A/N:  HEY!!! Wassup my fellow reader's!!! I've finally got the idea and wrote it for you guys and gals'!!! Its this chapter!!! tell me if this is a semi-sad chapter!! I almost cried..... Now I shall leave!!! SEE YA LATTER PSYCO'S!!!Lol.

^^^700 words in this chapter. ( Not in including the Ending :A/N: )^^^