Chapter 7 I'm dying my hair & My sister!?!?

:A/N: I  think I should add her sister, Her sister has White hair, color changing eye (Depending on her mood.) 15 now ( in immortal form.) pale/fair skin, yes she has bandages (Because she doesn't know that they healed.) She has powers, They are, Making people see things (illusion type of way), Teleporting, lightning & the power of a Banche. Now that I think of it... her name's Snow silver moon yes Thats Lucy's full name. Just please DO NOT SAY HER FULL NAME....

WARNING!!!: THIS CHAPTER IS SAD!!!! 

Snow's P.O.V.

I was in an foster family, until I killed them. But now I'm in the woods walking around when I heard a twig snap, it didn't scare me I just kept walking with my knife in hand inside my hoodie dress pocket. Next thing you know I'm being held by someone I used my teleportation skills to teleport into a tree and I got to admit he was tall. Wait what? He had no face and was dressed in a black suit with a red tie.. Ok I just stood there in the tree, "Hello child I'm slenderman, Just call me slender." Slender said "Uh-huh, I'm Snow Silver Moon, Why are you here??" I asked he looked shocked (Gosh I know he has no face..) Next you know one of his tentacle thingy grabbed me by the ankle , Good thing I was wearing skinny jeans, And teleported , WAIT! He teleported!?!? Ugh. He was infront of a academy. "Why the hell are we here??!! " I sorta had an attitude "Welcome to Creepypasta Academy, We're here because I need you to meet someone." Slender said.

Lucy's P.O.V

I picked a gray/silver color and I had Jane do it. She was good at dying hair, I was worried at first "Isn't there a new girl starting tonight?" Jane asked 'I guess, She said "This school needs more girls" It made me curios and kinda scared.' I chuckled at the last word "Go wash the rest, Its done." Jane told me with a proud smirk 'Ok fine, Be back in a minute.' I told Jane she sat on my bed after washing her hands, I turned the water on and washed my hair quickly, Because of you know who. I was done and I put my long sleeve hoodie dress on with a white star on it and white, black stripped knee high socks, and my black converse, Jane picked it. I had to admit I looked hot, "Hey! How does it look!?" Jane yelled 'It Looks amazing.' I yelled back "Remember Your screaming through my head." Jane yelled 'Oh. Yea sorry.' I apologized "Heyyy hottie." Ben said behind me, I sighed deeply and grabbed him, walked to my bedroom window, Jane was laughing. I through him saying 'IF YOU EVER COME BACK IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU'RE DEAD!!!!' I yelled through his head. I was about walk out the door then slender summoned me to his office 'Jane sorry you got to go, slender summoned me..' I told her "Ok, see ya later." Jane said and walked out I walked to the office when I walked in the desk lady greeted and pointed to his office I knocked "Come in child." slender said in his normal deep tone, I walked in 'You needed me?' I asked "Yes, do you know a girl named Snow Silver Moon?" Slender asked my eye's widened and I started crying 'Yes, s-she's- m-my sister.' I said still crying. My sister appeared from around the big chair of slender's "Sister." Snow said with sky blue eyes, she was sad & shocked, she ran up to me and hugged me I fell to my knee's holding her I was so happy 'Where have you been?' I asked worried, Once she saw my mouth not moving, "How are you not talking but talking. Snow asked 'Telepathy.' I told Snow "Oh. Did you kill anyone yet?" Snow asked 'Yes.' I said "Who, I killed my foster parents." Snow told me 'Well, I killed mom.' I told Snow "Oh my god finally." Snow told me. Slender looked at us, but mostly me "We're have an assembly for Jade and Snow. Oh! and I like the new hair color." Slender said and we went to my dorm room, we chatted for a bit and Bella and jade met her "Oh! I have powers!" Snow blurted out 'Ok show us what you got.' me and jade said While Bella sat in the window sill staring out the window like usual. She nodded. She teleported! Then made us see a really pretty forest, and then made lightning strike outside my window, Bella jumped and fell off the window sill. We all laughed.

:TIME SKIP TO ASSEMBLY:

Toby's P.O.V (For the Ticci-Toby fans)

I was waiting in the gym, because slender has a couple of new students, I really hope one of them is beautiful. I saw Jeff and Ben walk up to me "Hey Toby." Jeff said "H-h-hey J-jeff." I said, And Ben looked like he was gonna kill someone, I finally stopped studdering "Dude, Whats wrong?" I asked Ben "He got his ass kicked by a girl." Jeff said while chuckling "Ok, its ok I know the feeling." I told Ben "Yea sure." Ben said, Slender teleported up on the stage "Hello children. As you all know we have two new girls starting today." Slender said and a girl teleported next to Slender, I have to admit that white hair is sexy AND OMG HER EYES CHANGED COLORS!!! Next thing you know she clears her throat "Hey, I'm Snow Silver Moon, I'm 15 years old, Yes I'm Lucy's sister. My killer name is Bloody Moon." Snow said in a calm but shy tone, Then teleported next to Lucy. Another girl, No wait a neko girl with black hair  and blue and black striped ears and tail, she was wearing a black poofy dress, and bright purple eye's 'Hello I'm Bluemoon, but please call me Jade.' She spoke through everyone's mind, Great another mind speaker.

:TIME SKIP TO AFTER ASSEMBLY:

Snow's P.O.V

I got greeted by a lot of people, My sister said I can stay in her dorm room tonight with all the other girls we played truth or dare and talked about a whole bunch of random shit. We crashed at 2:30ish. 

:A/N: 

Omg Finished! Lol, who liked this chapter? I KNOW I DO! Well my hand hurts so much, And I really don't care. Hehe. ANIME HERE I COME!!!!!! Sorry I've been a anime geek lately. SEE YA LATER PSYCOS!!

1061 words in this chapter