chapter 11 suicide attempt

:A/N:
This chapter contains feels!!!! Im probably gonna cry even though I'm writing it!!!!

Jeff's P.O.V

Lucy has been very depressed mood. I think it's because she gets bullied a lot, I was so worried about her.... Usually when school ends she runs straight into her room and cries.

3rd. Person P.O.V

There was Lucy, currently curled up and crying, she's been wearing long sleeves because she has cuts, "Maybe if I just stop breathing it will make everyone happy.." She said crying harder, This is how Lucy fell asleep, she just cried herself to sleep every night, she now lives in darkness, She's become more depressed every day.

*3 weeks later*

Lucy's P.O.V

I JUST WANNA DIE!!! I GET SHOVED AND PICKED ON EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!! I KNEW WHAT I NEEDED TO DO NEXT, I grabbed my chair and my rope. I tied the rope around my neck and wrote the letter with my hand shaking, "Look at what you don't to me.... You probably don't care, I know, I'm stupid, I'm not good enough for anyone, I'm ugly, I'm useless. No one knows what it's like to be abused and crying myself to sleep every day, night, month, year, I'm sorry for getting in your way, my presence is not on this earth any longer, so please forget I'm gone and I'm not something to be dwelled over..... So this is it goodbye..." I finished writing and I kicked the chair down.

Snow's P.O.V

I heard a crash in my sister's doorm room, I ran to her room and swung the door open, I scanned the room and looked down on see my sister lying on the ground unconscious but injured badly around her neck, "omg!! Sister!!! Sister!! Please don't die!! Not now!!" I yelled and soon Jeff, Bella, Jade, Nitzar, and Toby stood there and looked sad. Then Slender came and took her to the infirmary, Slender said that she'd be just fine. Which I don't believe, After Lucy fully healed everyone was so relieved and she told us why she tried to commit suicide, I felt guilty on I haven't been there for my sister. "I will find a way to make it up to you." I whispered to myself. I knew exactly what will make her happy, when Lucy and I went out to the woods, we had a tree house I don't know if it's still there but there is a really pretty lake next to the tree house...  I went to sleep and woke up really early and ran into the woods and started looking for our tree house & the lake. I think it took like at least 1 hour and I put one of my dim light beacon, I used my teleporting power and ended up in Jade's room,  I got up slowly "I gotta stop doing that." I said to myself and I looked around her room and I cannot believe what I just saw!!! There's  Jade and Lucy making out with each other, I cough letting them know I'm here,  "Hello, can you please stop." I asked nicely. They looked at me and instantly broke apart,I mean really fast. Lucy was blushing, Jade was wide eyed. "I was wondering if you wanna go somewhere? somewhere where we went as kids." I asked nicely. She smiled and giggled, 'I'd love to! Jade I'll be back soon. Love you.' I heard Lucy say, she was letting me listen on purpose. Lucy and I walked to the tree house, 'OMG!  I haven't been here in forever! It's just as beautiful as always!' Lucy smiled brightly and she hugged me, my eyes turned green (Happy). "RACE YOU TO THE TREE HOUSE!!" I yelled but she was already in our tree house. I guess she was so hyper. We sat in our tree house and talked about who we murdered and who we were dating.. We laid a blanket down on the grass and watched the stars. We walked back to the academy and I noticed that someone was following us Lucy did too. I stopped along with Lucy I heard a mad man laugh.    'Its Laughing Jack or L.J.' Lucy explained, I nodded knowing all of his tricks and I once got told to never eat the candy L.J. gives you.  We stood in battle stance, "Awe thanks for the warm welcome first. Now then, I'm not here to fight. I just wanna talk." Laughing Jack said while walking out from the shadows, "What do you want to tell us?" I asked seriously, "Do not trust a creepypasta named Jason the toy maker. He might seem nice, He's very very evil and he'll lie about things. Just stay away from Jason." L.J. explained in a very serious manner. We just nodded in agreement, L.J. left. When we got back to the Academy we, as in us girls, stayed in My dorm room.

Laughing Jack's P.O.V

Jason and I are.. Let's say huge enemies, Good thing I told Lucy and Snow to not trust him. Mmmmm, This bowl of candy sure is delicious. I kinda stole it from the cafeteria, Jeff,  Ben, and Lost Silver, and I hung out. We all went killing. I got to murder a couple of hot chicks. Not my type. Of course I didn't sleep! Ben challenged me, he challenged me to see who stays up the longest. I won. I had fun.

:IN THE MORNING:

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up, I was on Snow's purple fluffy carpet, I got up slowly and woke up Snow, I left for my room and got my black hoodie, some simple dark red skinny jeans, and my undergarments. Took a shower put on minimal makeup, eye liner and a light shade of pink lip gloss. When I got to class the teacher Mr. Splendor announced that a new guy, when we finished one chapter in our books I heard the door open and close, " Ah! are you Jason?" Splendor asked happy, "Yes. I  am Jason The Toy Maker. Now leave me alone, where do I sit?" Jason asked with a attitude, I chuckled quietly. He looked at me and saw the seat next to me was empty, dammit. He chuckled and sat next to me. He looked at me weirdly "What Is your name?" Jason ask quietly, I'll trust him with my name.  'My names Lucy aka Lifeless Lucy' I replied with confidence. He furrowed his eyebrows as if he was thinking. I just went back to whatever Mr. Splendor was teaching, After having lunch with everyone.. (Jeff, E.J. ,Lost Silver, Ben, Jane,  Clocky, Snow, Jade,  and Sally.) Hung out, doing random shit, talking about stupid crap. I've always wondered why Slendy takes her everywhere. Well,  I guess Slendy is trying to protect Sally.. Slendy trusts me with Sally the most. We all had a great night and I fell asleep in Jade's arms.

:A/N:
I finished chapter 11 at 12:48am!!!  OMG my fingers hurt so bad!!! I hope you like this chapter!! Bye!! See you soon!! My Lovely Nerds!!!