Chapter 16 Zalgo's Daughters

:A/N: I made the anime girls and the collage...Like bruh.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I got up and looked in the mirror to see, "Horns!?" I yelled and Snow came in without knocking. Her face was shocked, "What's wrong?! Oh my god, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Snow freaked out, I chuckled "Nothing is wrong, Yes I'm okay, and no I'm not hurt." I answered her questions, "Just wondering how I got horns..." I furrowed my brows and poked my bronze horns, I rolled my eyes and shrugged. I looked at Snow and motioned her to get out, I put my black spaghetti strapped top that has lace on it (:A/N: The cover photo, Where it says Lucy, that's what top she's wearing.) And my black skinny jeans, minimal make up. I looked at myself once again and I remember that there's two new students arriving, I wonder who they are. I smiled and walked to the gym and sat with some of the pastas, Snow, Jade, Ben, Jeff, Dark Shadow, Nitzar, Jane, Lost Silver, and Dark Link...Unusual to see Lost Silver and Dark Link here...I look around to see Jason, bastered. I caught a glimpse of the new students, two girls one has pink hair and the other has light orange hair, and they have the same horns as me. Slender appears on the stage, "As you all know we have two new students starting today. These two students are very..." Slender thought for a moment, "Special, now come up and show yourselves and tell us a bit about you." Slender announced, the girl with the pink hair came up, she smiled "I'm Jordan and I am chill, umm there's really nothing else to say.." Jordan said with a small smile, she stepped aside as the girl with the light orange hair came up to the mic, "Hello, I'm Olivia and I am a huge book worm, I can sometimes be a bit....Clutzy..Uh I hope to become friends with you all." Olivia said with a huge smile. Jordan comes back up to the mic, "And Olivia and I are sisters." Jordan says and pulls Olivia off the stage "You may now go to your classes." Mr. Slender stated and disappears well, teleport to his office. All the students we leaving the gym, "Hey, Lucy c'mon class is gonna start soon." Jeff warned, "I'm gonna stay here and meet Olivia and Jordan, go on ahead of me." I explained and Snow teleported next to me, "Then I'm staying with you." Snow stated as Jeff walked away, We approached sisters, "Who are you? And what do you w-...Wait..Why do you have horns like ours?" Jordan questioned, "I'm Lucy and This is Snow. That's what I want to know" I stated simply, their eyes widened, "What?! Your the girls father was talking about!" Olivia said, "So..You're are sister's?" Jordan questioned and I crossed my arms, "Really? I don't remember having any other sisters." My attention turned towards Snow and she squeaked, and chuckled nervously. I read her mind, 'You didn't tell me, You should've told me sooner.' I said through a mind link, and I just sighed and looked back at Olivia and Jordan. I smiled softly and chuckled, "Welcome to Creepypasta Academy, I will walk you two to first period." I smirked and started walking to Mr. Splendor's class, I opened the door and walked in with them following. I winked at them, "I apologize for being late, I was showing Olivia and Jordan around." I smiled and sat down, "Hello, and you must be Olivia and Jordan. Nice to meet you gals, I'm Mr. Splendor." Mr. Splendor said with that big smile of his, he grabbed the seating chart and thought, "Hmm, Olivia next to Masky, and Jordan behind Benjamin." Splendor said and Ben's head shot up from his DS, "Don't call me that!" He pouted, and we all laugh.

Olivia's P.O.V. (:A/N: Ha! Didn't think I'd do this one so quickly..Oh wait, maybe you did)

I'm thinking about going to the library this afternoon, I know Jordan is planning something. It's too frustrating to think of it now, Mr. Splendor handed out a piece of paper with a list of books, "The piece of paper I gave you has a list of books, you are gonna choose one book and do and essay on the book of your choice..You have 2 weeks to finish it, you can type it or write it." Mr. Splendor said and put his hands together, I chose a psychological book called "The Girl In The Asylum" it seemed good, I decided to write it by hand. Some guy with a orange/tan-ish hood and a mask over his head, it had red eyes and a red frowning face painted on the black mask, "I was ordered to show you and your sister to your rooms, by the way I'm Hoodie." He said in a robotic voice and I nodded, I got up along with Jordan. Jordan and I followed Hoodie, he led us to a blue door and opened it, "You girls are gonna be sharing a room, I got some unfinished business to do, have a nice afternoon, oh and lunch is gonna start in about five minutes." He informed us and we checked our room out, two beds, a mirror that was connected to a dark oak wood dresser, Jordan was looking at the closet doors. I chuckled and walked up to it, I opened the closet doors to reveal a walk in closet, "Nice~" I sighed and the bell range signaling that lunch is starting, We looked at each other and walked to the cafeteria.

Dark Link's P.O.V.

I was in the shadows watching the two girls enter the cafeteria, 'There is something off about them." I furrowed my brows and shadow jumped to my dark room filled with electronic devices, I typed in there names and they both popped up in the system, God how I love hacking. I opened there files, 'So that's where they come from, Zalgo's Daughters.' I chuckled mischievously, 'I'm gonna see what they can do. Not just yet though.' I smirked devilishly.

Jordan's P.O.V.

I sneezed, "Someone's talking about me." I whispered to myself and got in line, I got some salad and a Rock Star energy drink. I saw Olivia getting some popcorn chicken and a bit of salad with a bottle of orange juice, We both walked around trying to find a spot to sit. We found an empty table across the cafeteria, I could see Lucy's table perfectly. I smirked and started working on my plan for the war father wanted me to start because I'm the middle child.

Mr. Slender's P.O.V.

I'm going to start a competition, a live or die survival competition, I nodded and knew exactly where to do that. I'm going to start them off at the north end of Zenith Forest, There are monsters called grim, Then they'll have to get through the forest and go through, The Maze Of Secrets. If they make it to the middle of the maze, I want them to fight each other and whoever is alive at the end. Wins.

:A/N: Omg! I'm so sad that I'm finishing this book! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS! I'M SO SORRY! See you next time on Creepypasta Academy... *sad face*..