Chapter 8 Snow gets pissed!

:A/N:

I Have been really busy and I'm starting a program that does not allow phones, Ugh. and going to my fathers house!!!! BUT GOOD THING HE HAS WIFI!!!!! HA LETS SUM IT UP!!! Dark shadow meets Lucy's sister and they were Childhood friends!!!!GO CHECK OUT THIS SONG!!!! 

Nightcore - Hide and Seek [Lyrics]

Bella's P.O.V (A.k.a Dark shadow)

Lucy says she wants me to meet her sister, she didn't say her name but thats ok. I got up and dressed in my black dress with a necklace with a red stone in the middle of it. I had my chains hooked on my dress and well, Had Jane Straiten my hair. It looked pretty. I did black eyeshadow with blood lip stick (Sorry Sis...Lol. ) I walked to Lucy's dorm and knocked, 'Come in.' I saw Lucy with a 15 year old. "Who's she??" I asked confused 'Well, since you never knew my full name,I'll tell you, Lucy Siver Moon and here is my sister Snow Silver Moon, also known as BloodyMoon.' She told me I was shocked "You're not dead???!!!!" I yelled, She just walked up to me. "I'm sorry, I've been searching for my sister. She saved me the night my dead mom was drunk and wanted to abuse us more." She said while looking at her bandages. I was curious if she doesn't know if she's Immortal or not. Out of the blue she hugged me and I remembered the last time I saw her.

:BELLA'S FLASHBACK:

It was snowing, and I saw Snow running away from something of some one, I was only one year older than her, I stopped her, "Whats wrong?What happened?" I asked panicking "My mom, my sister, everyone's gone!" She cried into my shoulder "I feel very sorry. I'll take you to one of my safe-house cabins. You cannot leave until I say. You understand?" I cried and carried her to my favorite cabin, She fell asleep in my arms, so when we got there I changed her into PJ'S and tucked her in and left, There was a war going on between Humans and Immortals, I got shot and that's practically when I met Lucy.

:BELLA'S FLASHBACK OVER:

I was being held by two people now, Lucy and Snow, I cried, they cried.

Lucy's P.O.V

I held Snow and Bella as we cried, I started to sing Come Little Children by Hocus Pocus, 

 Come little children

I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

Follow, sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions

Hush now, dear children
It must be this way
To weary of life and deceptions
Rest now, my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows  

I sang, They looked at me amazed 'At least I can sing.' I told them "Sister, You used to sing me that lullaby, When I was upset of afraid." Snow smiled 'Yes, thats true, Bella can you please get BlueMoon?' I told Snow and asked Bella, "Yes, Yes I can." I she got BlueMoon and well had a Killover, But Snow wouldn't stop playing with Jade's tail, Snows eye's changed to a deep red When Toby came in, Awwwwweeee that's the color of love!!!!! She was blushing 'What do you need or want?' I asked "I-I U-uh, j-ju-just was p-pa-passing th-through, and thought I'd say hell to Snow and Jade......." He said Nervous and he was blushing Madly!!!

Toby's P.O.V (YES I KNOW TO MANY P.O.V's!!!)

I was finally able to stop studdering, I looked at Snow her eye's went from Dark red to Pink, "What is this feeling??" Snow asked and Bluemoon said something. Damn telepathy.

Jade's P.O.V

After Snow asked about the feeling she was having, I got exited 'Snow, its love, You go girl!' I said. Her eyes widened & blushed, then her eye's went to yellow, Huh? whats that one? I thought to myself, "Someone else is in this room." Snow stood up along with Lucy then me. Toby just stood there, like Why-Should-Care.

"Who's there?" Snow said proudly

"Really? Jane & Nina!" Toby yelled/Asked

"Well, You found us!" Jane said.

"Sally come out wherever you are!" Clock yelled.

'God! WHY ARE THE HELL ARE YOU IN HERE!?!' Lucy yelled. 

(:A/N: Oh! Lucy & Clockwork hate each other.)

"OOOOOoooohhhh!!!! A CAT FIGHT!!! Sry Jade." Toby yelled/Apologized.

Then Sally falls out of the closet laughing. Jade see's Ben through the window, She hisses, "Well I guess neko's hate glitches." Ben says "Why here?!?!" Snow yells. She gets mad her eyes turn A bright red. Oh shit. Thats all I thought.

Snow's P.O.V

I was so pissed, "WHYCANTANYONEFUCKINGCALMTHEFUCKDOWN!!!???ALLYOUGUYSEVERDOISFIGHT!!!BENIWILLPOURWATERONYOURSORRYASS!!!JANE.I.WILL.STICK.JEF.N.YOU.AND. NINA.I.WILL.TELL.MASKY.YOUR.SECRET!!!!!" I yelled, They all stoped, "OH!CLOCK&LUCY MY DEAR SISTER! DON'T MAKE ME. MAKE YOU HOLD HANDS!!!" I yelled they all stopped and Toby was twitching, "Y-Yes!" Jane, Nina, Clockwork said and Jade & Lucy sat down. Sally played with Jades tail and hair, "Sooo Prettyful!!" Sally said in awe. Toby just snickered "Well I'm off. Ben, Come on I wanna kick your ass on COD2.!" Toby yelled. Ben jumped through Lucy's Window earning a hiss from Jade. He just chuckled and went through Lucy's TV.

Jane's P.O.V

Ugh. Ima 'bout to beat the living Zalgo out of Clock, She will not stop having a glaring contest with Lucy. I met Jade and I was wondering how Snow knows Nina, Clock, and I. "Oh, Jade?" Sally said 'Yes?' Jade said Yes, I could hear her. "WHY ARE YOU SO KAWII!!!??" Sally squeeled, I rubbed my ears. I looked at Bella, Why is she always in the window sill? I asked myself. "Hey, Lucy. Do you have a crush?" I asked Lucy, She looked at me and blushed, 'Yes.' She said plainly, "OooO. Tell me? I will keep it a secret." I asked/told. 'You probably don't wanna know.' Lucy said looking down. "C'mon. I wont get mad." I begged 'Ugh. Fine. i-i-its J-J-Jeff.' Lucy winced afraid of what I'll say, "OMG!!! SOOO CUUTEE!!!" I yelled.

Lucy's P.O.V

I thought Jane would explode, Wait what?! She Squeeld? (:A/N: Sorry if I spelled it wrong.) I was surprised. Snow, Jade and Sally we're playing with each other hair, Clockwork left. So we had a Killover, We watched horror movies, Jane did our hair even her's, Snow played with her powers, Me & Sally sang I think Snow joined? Sally fell asleep to my singing. The rest of us stayed awake and told our background stories. I loved Janes But mostly my sister's. Jane fell asleep, Snow and I talked until we passed out.

:A/N: 

Hello! Hope you like this chapter! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!! BYE PSYCO'S!!!!

Jeff: Wait?! why is Jane in this chapter?? 

Lucy: Because its my  book!! *Grabs Guns and points them at Jeff*

Jeff: Shit, Sorry. *Gulps*

Lucy: Thats what I thought. *Smirks*