9. Her Lady Parts

Start from the beginning

I moan sucking my cream off his fingers; my cheeks caving in as I sucked hard. Good god, I could already feel my arousal building up.

I'm already so sticky and wet from my orgasm, with my panties molding onto me.

Horny didn't even begin to cover how I felt right now. I wanted him to at least feel half of what I'm feeling.

Other than the monster sized erection digging in between my ass cheeks and his lust darkened eyes,the man was still completely in control like always.

I wanted to catch him off guard at least once. To see that ice clad exterior dissolve and have him loose complete control as he ravaged me.

Without warning, I pop his fingers out of my mouth, leaning forward as my hand reaches down beneath my core and I grabbed a handful of his balls, squeezing hard. I turn to face him just in time to watch his body go rock hard beneath me. His head shoots back the muscles on his neck tense as he clenched his teeth. A loud growl rips from his throat straight into my core, as it rumbled through the air.

My eyes widen as I feel his member spring up to a full erection, the tip poking my ass hole as it twitched several times against me, wanting release from his pants.

Damn. I think my ovaries just exploded from seeing him react like that.

A loud growl came from his chest as his head came back up and my eyes pop out of their eye sockets at the absolute rage pointing from him.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit! You've really done it now Dez.

"I...I...I..." I begun to explain. A surprised yelp left my lips as a hand shot up to clasp onto my neck in a rough but not throttling grip, yanking me back against him. My  head is shoved back so the back of my head was now on his shoulder and my eyes were parallel with the roof.

"You!" he growled into my ear his voice filed to the brim with lust and anger.

"I-I didn't mean it...I just-" I cry as he forces my hands behind me, trapping them between his body and mine.

"You are so spanked". His voice growled into my ear making my eyes widen as I gulped.

"B-b-but I wasn't trying to-AHH!" I scream when the palm if his hand swung and collided with my drenched pussy, the around resonating through the room.

A sharp gasp left me and my  pupils dilate as pain erupts from the sting of his palm against my sensitive flesh. Again, his hand left and collided with my drenched, pulsing cunt; making me jolt up against him as my mouth hung open to let in choppy intakes of oxygen.

Before I could recover from the last one, his hand grabbed a handful of my core, roughly massaging it, making me clench my teeth as my back arches into his palm.

A weird, unusual sound of both pain and pleasure roll out of my clenched teeth sounding like a cross between a moan and a scream.

"Your so stubborn." He groaned into my ear, his teeth biting down on my earlobe. The pain of his teeth on my ear distracted me from the hand raising to collide with my drenched slit yet again.

"Ma-Ahh! Oh god. Max!"

My eyes clench close as I moan out at the pain and pleasure of his hand as it grabbed my panties ripping them off me to expose my naked core, drenched with my essence.

"So insistent on doing what you want without my approval"

Again, his hand came down hard, this time resonating the loudest sound of flesh coming in contact with wet flesh. I scream out louder at the sinfully erotic balance between pain and pleasure he delivered me.