"That's him? Stella told me about him last year. He's the one that left and moved to Florida." Josh said. I looked at him really weirdly. How does he know that?

"It was California." I corrected. "Why did she tell you?"

"Last year when you guys came to our hotel room, I couldn't fall asleep, and I saw Stella get up to go out onto the balcony. I went out with her and we talked for like an hour." he replied.

"Oh."

"We should go talk to him." Josh said randomly.

"Ha, you can. Last time I talk to him I punched him in the mouth. That was a good day." I laughed remembering back to when Dallas pissed me off for being an ass to Stella.

"I would, but I really don't know him. Come with me it'll be something to remember." Josh encouraged.

"Fine." I grabbed onto his hand and walked over to Dallas. I lightly tapped on his shoulder and waited for him to turn around.

The look on his face when he realized who it was, was priceless.

"Maci?" he asked.

"Yup." I confirmed.

He smirked, "Wow you've gotten really hot."

I felt Josh shift uncomfortably beside me. It was my turn to smile. "I'm flattered, but I'm still not scared to send you back to the hospital."

"But, you still have the same pain in the ass personality." Dallas mumbled.

"Oh I'm sorry to be rude, Dallas I'd like for you to meet my..." I really didn't know what to call Josh. He's more like my punching bag right now.

"Husband. We got married last fall." Josh finished for me, but that was not what I was getting at. I stood there gawking at him.

"Well congradulations." Dallas smiled. "But where is your ring?"

"She broke it from punching some douche bag in the head." Josh joked.

"Living where I am really taught me me not be scared of people like you. I can handle myself now." Dallas defended.

"Trust me. When I'm done with you you won't be seeing tomorrow." I snapped. I watched Dallas flinch.

"Whatever Maci." he brushed me off. I just glared at him trying my best to not let him under my skin. "Where's Stella these days?" he said her name almost like it killed him just to say it.

"She's happily married to his friend." I pointed towards Josh. Dallas looked a little torn.

"Oh really. So after blowing me off, she goes and marries some other guy. I bet he's as cheap as everyone else in this god damned world." he mumbled.

"For your information, this guy is way better looking than you ever were. He's not an ass like you, and he's actually getting somewhere in life instead of stealing all the money from helpless chicks after sleeping with them." I snapped. I heard Josh snicker beside me. I looked at him questionably and punched him the arm.

"Ow, what the fuck was that for?" Josh complained rubbing his arm.

"Wow, you're still abusive as I remember." Dallas laughed.

"Anyway! What are you doing here?" I asked him trying to change the subject.

Okay I'm not abusive, but I have been known to punch kids in the face if they pissed me off.

"My company sent me here for a couple months to do some work." he answered.

"Alright. Well we got to get home to the... er." I had no idea how to get out of this one.

"We're babysitting our friends kids." Josh finished for me.

"Nice, well tell Stella we should hang out sometime." Dallas smirked before walking away. He is such a freak.

"He's a jackass." Josh said once Dallas was out of hearing range.

"You're a jackass, but I still hang out with you." I snapped and walked away from Josh, towards the electronic section. I really need a new laptop. Stella's stupid cat broke mine a couple months back.

"That was harsh." Josh scrunched up his face in disapproval.

"Poor muffin." I cooed and reached up and squeezed his checks.

Josh batted my hands away, "Don't touch me."

I giggled to myself, and kept walking.

I looked around at all the laptops. Many to choose from, but none that pleased me.

Costco is so big, but I can't ever find something that makes me happy.

"How long are you going to be?" Josh complained beside me completely bored out of his mind.

"I never asked for you to come. You're the one that was being a stalker." I mocked.

"I take offense to that!" Josh yelled. I rolled my eyes and continued looking through all the computers.

"So you're my husband now huh?" I asked not even looking at him.

"Hey, now it's another reason for us to actually get married. Someone believed that we were." Josh winked.

"I'd rather marry a maul." I said.

"Bitchy much."

"Annoying much." I mocked.

"Can't we talk for once without getting into an argument?" Josh asked grabbing onto my shoulders.

"Well, with the rate we're going at I think that's highly impossible." I replied casually.

"Come one Maci- give me at least one more chance." Josh begged.

"So that you can fuck that up as well." I shot. I tried to get out of Josh's grip, but he just wouldn't let me go.

"I never fucked anything up. If you never became so defensive we wouldn't be fighting like this." Josh replied. I snorted, but never replied. Josh isn't worth my time. I finally managed to wiggle myself out of his arms.

To top the whole day off some guy that works here came and escorted Josh out because some lady thought he was abusing me.

I couldn't help, but laugh at him while he complained, and argued that he never would abuse me.

Josh got what he deserved.

I finally finished in Costco. I got a couple CDs and random items that I could use once in a while, but other than that nothing too big. The jacket and laptop will have to be purchased somewhere different.

As I walked out the store I noticed Josh talking to someone, but couldn't figure out who it was until I got closer.

I thought it was some fan, but I knew once I heard his voice it wasn't a squealing girl.

"I want you to leave and stop making fun of Maci." Josh ordered.

"You're just middy because you have to deal with her everyday." Dallas replied. Josh looked ready to punch him in the face.

"Hey!" I yelled over the noise they were making.

Both heads turned towards me.

"So here comes Maci to save your ass." Dallas teased.

"Trust me on this one- Josh is more of a man then you'll ever be." I smiled sweetly and raised my fist to punch him in the face, but was stopped by Josh.

Dallas just huffed, and walked away.

"Did you really mean it?" Josh asked as we walked to my car.

"I was one hundred percent speaking the truth." I smiled.

"Thanks Maci." Josh wrapped his arm around my shoulder gently. I leaned into his chest.

"Anytime Josh."