I could feel his intense stare on the back of my head as I pushed open the doors. 

Students filled the long hallways. Friends hugging, enemies bickering, and lovers kissing were everywhere. I tried to ignore the majority of them as I pulled my hood up even higher. A vibration in my back pocket pulled me from my thoughts. I pulled out my phone and read a text from Derek.

Don't forget to visit the student body president for your registration form and other junk. Tyler wanted me to remind you. By the way, we won't be there today. We have to go do some 'official business', as Tyler put it. Yeah.... Anyway good luck and try not to kill anyone! Byeeee!

I rolled my eyes at his child like behavior and texted him back a quick thanks and no promises. I put my phone back in my pocket and walked towards a school map I saw hanging on a nearby wall that was surrounded by other students. I tried to get as close as I could and just barley managed to see where the council room was before being shoved out of the way. I resisted a growl and to punch the kid before making my way to the council room.

I sighed in relief when I saw a door that read 'Council' on it. I gave a light knock and entered when I heard a deep voice say, "Come in." I stepped through the door and spotted a mess of sun kissed blonde hair in a white buttoned up shirt and navy blue slacks putting something the the filing cabinets across the room. He slid the cabinets closed and turned to face me. His golden eyes stared at my emerald green ones. He smiled, showing off his perfect white teeth and approached me.

"Hi," he reached a hand out, "I'm Nathaniel, the Student Body President." I reached my hand out and shook his. "Rose," I smiled. We pulled our hands apart. "I'm here for my registration forms? It should be under the name of Torquent."

"Oh! Your Tyler and Derek's little sister!" He smiled down at me, his perfect white teeth shining. "Hopefully, you won't have Tyler's temper." He chuckled as he turned around and walked towards the cabinets. "He's almost as bad as-" He mumbled, but chuckled before he finished his sentence. 

"As who?" I asked, curiosity getting the better of me. Nathaniel pulled out a file and turned towards me.

"Oh, no one special." He once again smiled at me before looking through the file quickly. "And it seems all you need for your registration form, is a photo I.D. You can get that taken care of at the front office." He closed the file and put it back in the cabinet. "I can you show you there if you'd like." He offered.

I thought about it for a second, before nodding. "Sure, I'd like that." I smiled up at him as he approached me.  He walked to the door and opened it for me. "Ladies first," he smiled. I chuckled and walked out the door.

As we walked down the halls, Nathaniel, who insisted on me calling him Nate, showed me where the most important things are. Like my classes, which he handed me my schedule, the cafeteria, the auditorium, and even the restrooms. I laughed a little when he showed me the last one. But throughout the whole tour, girls kept shooting me not so nice glances. And each and every time, I glared at them. I refused for them to think they were stronger than me. I smirked when they ran off, but there was this one blonde and her posse who didn't get it through their head that I wasn't someone to mess with because they glared right back. I had to hold my wolf back from go putting them in their place.

Nate seemed oblivious to the whole thing and smiled the whole time. Damn, he had one hell of a smile, that's for sure. Though, his smile did fall slightly when we reached the front office. "Well, looks like we're here," I sighed. "Thanks for showing me around, it makes me feel a little bit  better to know the place a little more." 

He looked down at me and sighed, opening the door. "No problem. It was a pleasure meeting you, Rose. And if you need anything, and I do mean anything, just come visit the council room. I'm normally holed up in there." He chuckled.