Chapter 1

We all have a secret, it's just that some are far more dangerous than others.

~*~

I growled lowly once again at the irritating blonde in front of me. I was beginning to grow tired of our arguing and shifted my position on the black leather couch. "No," I stated to him. He smiled at me, nodding his head. "Yes," he countered. I glared at him once again and stood my ground. "No." I growled. "Yes," he chuckled. And the cycle continued once again.

A loud growl could be heard from the kitchen behind us. "Will both of you knock it off?! You're giving me a headache." My tall, dark haired, hot tempered, and eldest brother walked in. "Tyler," I growled, "Why do I have to go to school with you guys? I've been perfectly fine being home-schooled! Plus the school year is almost over! There's only a few more weeks left." Tyler rolled his eyes. "Look, you're going to the same school as us. No if, ands, or buts. There have been more rouge attacks lately and I don't want there to be one with you all alone. Got it?" 

I sighed, but reluctantly nodded.

Derek, the irritating blonde, smiled in victory and smirked at me. "Told you so." He sighed. I growled at him, making my threat clear, before getting up and walking towards the front door. I reluctantly grabbed my red hood that I've had since I was little. I sighed and looked back over at my two older brothers.

A small smile played on my lips as I saw them slightly bickering. I rolled my eyes and stifled a laugh as Derek growled at Tyler for touching his bowl of cereal. They could be such children at times. "Bye guys!" I bellowed as I stepped through the front door. Just before the door closed, I heard my two brothers yell back a goodbye.

I stepped into the cool morning air and took in a deep breath. I looked around and smiled at my forest. We lived about five miles away from any road and I enjoyed being surrounded by nature. It was where I belonged. 

I took in one more deep breath before walking around to the side of the house. I continued into a dark shed and I smiled from ear to ear when I saw my black Aprilia RSV 1000 with candy-apple red lining leaning against the stone wall. I walked over and grabbed it's handles, pulling it out to the front. I pulled my keys out of my pocket, put them into the ignition, put my black helmet and sunglasses on, and started the motorcycle up. With a heavy sigh, the engined roared to life, and I began to make my way to my new school.

I pulled into the parking space and turned off the motorcycle. I pulled off my helmet, shaking my golden brown locks as they fell all the way to my waist. I climbed off my bike and laid my helmet of the handles. So, this is the famous school, Amoris High. I thought as I turned towards the three storied school, it's crisp white walls giving me a bad vibe. 

I tried to think positively, I mean my friends will be here, my brothers will be as well- although I'm not sure if that's a good thing. I really did try to look on the bright side as I walked towards the front of the school, but I stopped dead in my tracks as I noticed a certain red head sitting under a looming tree. His hair just brushed the top of his neck as he laid his head back on the tree's trunk, giving me a full view of his full lips that were mouthing the words to a song, due to an ear bud in his ear, and his high cheekbones. His tan skin glowed under the sunlight and gave me a full view of his long eyelashes that covered his eyes.

A growl began to surface as my emerald green eyes narrowed at him. Oh, I knew of Castiel Blood, alright. He was a lowlife, selfish, annoying ass that I'd would love to use as a punching bag. Memories of him bullying me as a child came flooding through my mind. The growl that I had been trying to swallow made it's way out, and I quickly pulled my hood up as his eyes popped open. I walked as fast as I could to the front doors.