Part 16- It Starts With Why

Alex's POV

"Hello... is anyone there?" I asked, while standing alone in a pitch black room.

All I remember is feeling a huge blow to my side, then I was out cold. I'm so scared. Am I in the waiting room for death? Is this the very room that separates the earth dwellers from the eternal sleepers?

I sank down to my knees. "I'm too young to die, maybe this is for the best. I cause trouble, no man loves me or can ever love me. I was right when I said I was better off dead. " I said, feeling the worst sadness I've ever felt.

"Don't say that, my princess. " I heard a familiar voice say. I know that voice. I turned around and saw a familiar looking man. Tall with a beautiful head of jet black hair that hung down his shoulders.

"Daddy... is that really you? " I asked, tears brimming my eyes.

"In the flesh. Well, not really but you kno--" he comically stated before I cut him of by giving him a huge hug.

"I miss you so much... " I began before feeling a wave of rage crash over me.

"Why'd you leave! Why'd you let Steven hurt me! What kind of daddy allows that? You said you'll always take care of me, you said that Goku had special powers and that he'd look after me if you weren't around. Why did you fill my head with lies! " I shouted, all these questions, so little time.

He hugged me back. Holding me tighter than ever.

"I'm so sorry, little Lexi. After your mom left me to be with Steven, I couldn't cope. She was my first love and to watch her leave was incredibly hard. " He said looking somber.

"I couldn't live without her, Lexi... "

"You left me! You are selfish, you knew how much I looked up to you! " I yelled, I haven't felt this much emotional pain in a while.

"That's why I'm here now. Please fight. Get your life back. Don't let this stop you. Allow yourself to win, my cutie. " he began.
I was silent.

"Sweetheart, I have to go... my time is up... " he said with a sad look on his face.

"Wait! Where are you going? " I quickly asked.

"See you later, my princess... " he began drifting away.

"... P.S, I have a good feeling about that blue eyed guy! " he jokingly shouted.

Christopher? I had no time to confirm what my dad meant. He was drifting further and further away.

"Daddy! Daddy please don't go! " I shouted with everything I had in me.

It was too late.

Daddy was gone. Again.

I then saw a beautiful bright light. I ran towards it. I ran as fast as I could.

"I'll fight, I'll fight for you, daddy."

I got closer and closer to the light until I was close enough to touch it. I reached out my hand and was suddenly sucked into it. I felt at peace.

I ended up in a white room, there was absolutely nothing inside. If you don't count me and my thoughts.

I then heard a faint voice. It sounded like Christopher. Am I consciously unconscious? I tried moving my body but I was paralysed. I tried speaking but my lips were sealed shut.

The voice got louder and louder. I can hear him clearly now. He sounds awfully sad. It sounds almost like Christopher.

"I'm so sorry, my adorable angel." I heard him say. Adorable angel? Was he on the phone? He called me a whore and now I'm suddenly an angel. His adorable angel.

Am I hallucinating or can I actually hear what others around me are saying? I wish I could move. I feel trapped inside my own body.

I then felt someone touch my hand. It was Christopher.

"Please forgive me." He begged.

"Leave me alone! " My mind shouted.

Why can't I move? This is torture. I am a prisoner in my own body. I can hear the outside world but I'm totally unresponsive.

How long will I be trapped in this abyss? All I can do is wait.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi all! Thank you very much for reading. Please vote or comment if you have the time ☺
#NotEdited