Part 24- Princess And The Pervert

Alex's POV

Finally, we're at home. Am I even allowed to call Christopher's home, my home? He's been quiet the entire time, though. I wanted to say something, but I decided against it. I knew it had something to do with Claudia, but I didn't want to seem nosey.

Who was she? I know it is non of my concern but Chrissy is my friend and, as a friend, I have duties to fulfill.

Once we had crossed the threshold of the beautiful mansion, I heard Christopher's cellphone ring.

'Darn it! Just when I was going to ask him about Claudia.' I regrettably thought.

"Hello. Stuart, good to hear from you... about the mergers... " he began.

The call seemed as if it would go on for an eternity so I decided to leave and go up to my room. I happily skipped up every step until I made it to my room.

I gazed around at the room. I vaguely remember the details of how it looked before. I did, however, notice one familiar thing- or should I say, face?

Goku!

I dashed towards him and scooped him in my arms. Everything began feeling real, my life, my identity, my current situation- everything.

I stared at his mediocre-detailed face until I began seeing stars.

"I wish you were real. " I said, not removing the hopeful smile I had on my face.

After my moment of insanity, I set Goku down and headed towards the bathroom. These few months have been hard enough and what I need now is a calm, relaxing bath.

I allowed the faucet to run whilst I began removing my clothes. Steam began filing the modern-looking bathroom and it soon warmed me up.

After the tub was full enough, I cautiously put my left foot in the water, carefully testing how warm the water was.

"Ouch! " I yelped. Guess it needed more cold water. I opened the faucet and began adding more cold water. Realising it was the perfect temperature, I slowly began slipping my entire body in.

The water encircled my entire body and I was soon in a water burrito. I closed my eyes and allowed all my troubles to melt away in the tub for a few moments.

It was a magical moment. The closest thing to magic I've ever felt, that's for damn sure. The aroma of the bubble bath danced inside my nostrils and I was soon in a heavenly trance.

My mind reciprocated between Christopher and my dad. I thought of Christopher and his run in with this, Claudia.

Then my mind drifted to my dad and his little 'visit'. Was it even real or was it he just a figment of my imagination? Either way, it gave me enough closure.

And that, made me happy.

Christopher's POV

I hope Alex doesn't think I'm romantically involved with that succubus. If she does, then plan 'Make Alex love you' is doomed to failure.

After my fifteen-minute monotonous business call, I walked up to Alex's room to return her bag. I slowly pushed open her door, but she was sadly not there.

I kept quiet and heard a faucet running.

That means she must be about to bathe, in the water- naked. I couldn't control my manly urges any longer. My mind ached and craved to see her petite body in the tub.
I surely wasn't proud of what I did next.

I tiptoed towards the bathroom, in the manliest way possible, being extra cautious not to make a sound. Once there, I crouched down towards the keyhole and began to shamelessly take a peek.

Christopher Jr, nearly broke through my pants when I caught a quick glance of her creamy, firm buttocks.

I wish I could see more. I then heard her entering the tub.

I maneuvered my head in different angles to find the perfect view. I mistakenly rested my head on the door knob because as soon as I did, I fulfilled every perverts worst nightmare- I got caught.

The door was not completely shut and I ended up falling, face-first, onto the bathroom floor.

God, this will be a great time to take my life.

"Christopher! " She shrieked, remaining in the bath. The bubbles were unfortunately covering her lady bits so my fantasy had been shattered.

She looked so beautiful, I was so mesmerized that I completely forgot I was on the floor. I immediately hopped up.

"Uhm... sorry! I just came to return your bag. " I blabbed. I couldn't turn away. Her hair cascaded around her, she looked like a vision.

"Why are you still here?" She asked, in a very blunt-innocent manner.

Why was I still here? I quickly nodded and headed out.

I've never been more embarrassed in my entire life. As I headed towards the exit, I swore I heard laughter.

I began chuckling myself, realising how stupid and sheepish I must've looked.

I still wish it didn't happen, though.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Christopher, Christopher, Christopher. Why did you have to do that? 😂 Thank you all for reading. Please vote and comment! ❤