Part 26- Minor Confessions

Hey, I've begun writing again! Thanks to all you lovely people. Initially, I was going to start up in March but thanks to you amazing supporters, I'll start now!

Let's begin!

Alex's POV

He's actually going to do it? I was just testing him, I watched as he cleared his throat and began singing.

He was so suave, confident- and brilliant at singing! He looked at me, slowly caressing the microphone stand and then shutting his eyes for a brief moment. I wish I knew this song!

"You're amazing, Chrissy!" I yelled and clapped my hands repeatedly. He then, unexpectedly, flashed me a sincere smile. It's seriously rare that he smiles this wide. His frown-y forehead actually straightened out.

He looked liberated and happy and I was the cause of this abundance of happiness- well, I like to think I am.

The song had ended and I could not stop applauding.

"Calm yourself, woman." He teased.

"I can't, you were amazing!" I confessed. "Who taught you to sing like that?" I asked.

"I suppose it could be called a self-acquired skill." He replied.

"You could sing your kids to sleep at night one day." I joked.

"Don't you mean our kids?" He asked with his eyebrow raised and a devious smile planted on his lips.

I was stunned.

****

Christopher's POV

You idiot! You barely know her. Now she'll think you're clingy and forward. Take it back, think of something. Anything!

"Haha, just messing about. I'd never have kids with you." I nonchalantly saved my previous statement while shoving my hands in my pocket.

"What..." She slowly asked.

Great. Why do you never think?

"No, Alex, I didn't mean it like that!"

"It's okay, Christopher. I know I'm not your type."

"How do you know what's my type?" I asked with a stern expression.

"You like women."

"Um... Yes. Have I ever given you reason to think otherwise?" I asked utterly bewildered.

"I mean, you like women. Not girls, like me. Women like Claudia. Beautiful, smart and confident. Not insecure, bland-looking klutzes." She admitted.

I was completely taken aback. How could she assume these things? I was about to speak again when she opened her mouth.

"I know I'm not what you want, Christopher. I'm probably not even what the media wants for you."

"Who gives them the right to dictate over my life?" I asked with my teeth gritted, suddenly annoyed.

"I-I just want to keep your image looking good. " She confessed.

"I don't give a crap about my image if it interferes with how I live my life and what makes me happy." I replied.

"I, personally, think you'd look great with Claudia." She replied with a smile.

Does she not feel anything for me? Why is she easily able to ship my life with some random whore from my past? Was I mistaken...

"You're entitled to your own subjective opinion, be it moronic or not. I'm going to bed." I hissed.

"Christopher-" She began and touched my arm. My arm tingled at her touch but I gritted my teeth and pushed it gently away.

I exited the room feeling utterly betrayed and somewhat misled.

I would never tell her that she would look good with, say Daytona, to her face. My insides would erupt with malice and envy.

How could she even say it with a smile?

***

Alex's POV

What have I done?

How could I pair him up with Claudia? They'd make a terrible couple. Christopher has a sweet side, Claudia looks manipulative and way to caked up with make-up.

She obviously brings a side out of him that I most certainly do not want to see again. His whole aura did a complete 180.

Note to self:
Claudia is a closed book.

How will I be able to get my burning questions answers now? Maybe I'll wait till he cools down. That is, if he still allows me to stay here after what I pulled.

I sincerely did not know what came over me. I said the first thing that came to my mind. I hope he forgives me.

I decided to walk to his room. I stood outside his almost-closed door.

"How could she say that? My feelings lie with someone far greater." I heard him say. Who's he talking to?

I decided to peak.

I then saw him facing a huge portrait, it was his family. My heart suddenly began aching.

I ran into the room.

"I'm so sorry for what I said! I'm really sorry! You and Claudia would make a horrible couple! She's stuck-up and pretentious. You're her polar opposite, you're sweet and considerate and she's a horrible bitch!" I yelled, all in one breathe.

His face was slightly amused, I cupped my mouth after realizing what I had just said.

"Did you just say bitch?" He asked, smirking at my profanity.

I shook my head left to right.

"Yes, yes you did." He replied, stepping closer.

I shook my head again.

"Don't lie to me, Alex." He said, almost melodious.

He was now close. He extended his arm and gently un-cupped my hands from my mouth.

"Now tell me, did you call her a bitch?" He asked with a smirk.

"Y-yes." I finally replied.

"Somebody is not entirely innocent after all." He sarcastically commented.

"I am!" I protested.

"The only way you could be one-hundred percent innocent, was if you were a virgin." He stated.

I was completely flushed. My eyes stood agape, I couldn't face him.

I am a virgin.

"Alex, are you--" He began, noticing my expression.

"No!" I yelled, hoping to sound convincing. "I'm a big girl..." I softly ended off.

"You're a virgin." He stated, looking almost shocked.

"You don't know that..." I quietly replied, looking sheepish.

"Let me show you how I know."

*****

Hey all! This felt great! Thank you all for the support. I'll credit all the readers who inspired me to continue in my next edit.

Thank you all so much for your votes, hilarious comments, shares and adds!

NotEdited