Seven

My body shakes as Harry drags me upstairs, pushing me into his room.

"Don't be scared" His smooth voice whispers in my ear, this only causes me to fear him more. He brings his hand up to brush my hair from my face then runs it down my cheek. I'm frozen beneath his touch, anticipating his next move. "Don't be scared" He whispers again before connecting our lips. I feel compelled to kiss back for this is much more pleasant than receiving a blow to the face. Our lips work together but his dominate mine, his tongue runs along my lips asking for entrance, only to pry my mouth open when I refuse. My hands link around his neck, a small moan releases from my lips, I'm clearly too caught up in the moment. I pull back as I begin to enjoy the passionate moment; Harry's hand on my back pushes me closer to him, unsatisfied that I pulled away.

"Please" I whisper desperately, wanting to be as far away from him but at the same time wanting to be as close as humanly possible. "Har-" I begin but I'm silenced as his lips attack mine.

"Jump" He demands in between kisses, I don't abide. His hands easily reach the backs of my legs; he pulls upwards so I'm forced to wrap my legs around him. "Good girl" He praises even though I have no choice. I rest my head against his shoulder; his lips wander down my neck as he carries me over to the bed.

I can't let this happen.

He gently drops me on the bed, hovering over me. I'm lost in his emerald eyes, not able to look everywhere else but there. We stay like this for a moment, staring at each other. He leans in, reconnecting our lips clearly snapping out of our 'moment'. I moan into his lips as his hands wander down to the hem of my top. A strong feeling washes over me, attacking my heart and stomach.

"Harry" I warn, my hands wander up to his hair, pulling at his curls slightly. He ignores me, slipping a hand under my top and cupping my breast. My breath hitches in my throat, how do I get out of this? "Harry please" I beg, wriggling around underneath him.

"No" he growls, trapping both of my wrists in one of his hands, holding them in place on the mattress as he caresses my breasts.

"P-please" I beg again, my previously dry cheeks now wet. I feel his lips move from my neck; my eyes close hoping this will comfort me. It doesn't. My breathing steadies as he removes his hand from beneath my top, climbing off of me entirely. His heavy breathing is the only sign that shows he remains in the bedroom. I don't move from my position, afraid that if I do he'll start touching me again. I shiver at the thought. My hands cover my face in attempt to shield myself and muffle the quiet sobs that escape my mouth.

"River" Harry's voice gently says my name, breaking the atmosphere that had taken over the room. I definitely don't want to be close to him now.

"No please" I manage to choke out, he remains seated at the edge of the bed, this was merely to remind him of my discomfort.

"River I will never, never do that if you don't want me to. I know you think I'm a bad person but trust me when I say I would never rape you. Never" His voice is soft but disgust and hurt lie within it. "I just want to protect you; I will never purposely hurt you". The bed shifts signalling that Harry has left his seated position, his footsteps get quieter as he walks away.

"Harry" I call out to him desperately, unsure as to why I am. He stops by the door but remains facing away from me. "I'm sorry" I say weakly, he simply releases a sigh and continues out of the room.

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
But for what?
Running away?
Disobeying him?
Getting hit by him?
He should be sorry.

I lay on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. When I'm satisfied Harry won't be returning to the room anytime soon, I go to the bathroom and run a bath. The hot water being the only thing that comforts me. Why did he have to kiss me? The bathroom doesn't have a lock so I pull forward the shower curtain and pray to God no one will come in.