3

camila's pov

I was running down the hospital corridor with nowhere in mind, just somewhere as far as possible from her room. I'm breathing heavily, I make a right, another right, a left, a right, I think a left- my body collides with a larger and taller figure in front of me, which causes me to stumble back.

"Are you done running, Walz?" I hear Dinah say from in front of me. I look up at the taller girl, she has her arms crossed along her chest and her eyes were slightly glossy. She was just as devastated as I was, I can see it on her face. I sighed softly before looking back down onto the floor, I shrug. I felt her wrap her arms around me, I felt myself melt into her hold.

"I don't know what to do, Dinah. I'm just all confused, I don't know how to react to this. What if she never remembers me again? What am I gonna do then? I don't-"

"Walz! Calm down, please. Look," She gives me the 'I'm about to lecture you now, so bear with me' look. "Mila, no one knows what to do in this situation right now. Not even our lord and savior, Ally! But we all have to get through this together, I know what you feel for Lauren is so strong... But I'm afraid you're going to have to put those feelings aside right now. I know what you and Lauren had was real, but this Lauren just lost sight of what's in front of her and we have to help her see again! Who knows it might work out for you and Lauren," She says with a smile, nudging me gently before a small smile makes it's way upon my lips.

"Ugh, I hate when you're right." I mumble with a dramatic, groan as she laughs wrapping an arm around me.

"Then let's go help our girl!" She says as she drags me back to Lauren's room, I listen as she talks about her crazy thoughts. I chuckle at a few but honestly I can only thing I can think about is Lauren. I'm worried about her. "We're here, Mila." She says before glancing over to me.

"Then whatcha doing just standing there? Open the door, girl!" I say in the sassiest voice I could muster up, she laughs and shakes her head before opening the door for the both of us. I walk inside after she does. Normani and Ally are laughing while I see Lauren looking at them with an amused smile.

"There y'all are! I was starting to get worried," Ally says in a motherly tone as I smile at her.

"No need to worry about us, you know us, always spontaneous and such." I say as Dinah nods in  agreement, Ally rolling her eyes playfully.

"Anyways, we just got done introducing ourselves to Lauren over here. Now it's your guys' turn," She says with a slight smile, as the two girls step back leaving my eyes to drift off to the green eyed girl sitting up in the hospital bed. Looking at both Dinah and I with bright, curious eyes. I smile at her expression. I watch as Dinah steps up first surprisingly, knowing how emotional she would get in these type of situations.

"What's up, girl? I'm Dinah, I'm the baby out of all of us. It's surprising because I look hella older huh?" I see that Lauren was about to answer but Dinah shushed her, causing all of us to chuckle. "As I was saying, I may be the youngest, but I feel like the oldest sister. I have a big heart, I'm athletic, I'm hella sassy, there's a lot more! But you'll figure them out along the way." She says with a wink as Lauren nods and smiles. She then turns to me and waits for me to introduce myself. I clear my throat quietly before beginning to speak.

"Hi, I'm Camila," I say with a wave, "Hi Camila" I say in a deep voice, pretending to be one of the sharks from finding nemo. Which only causes Lauren to laugh as she tries to muffle it with her hand. I grin slightly before continuing. "There's really not much to say about me, I'm kind of an introvert, but I can be very outgoing at times. I'm very philosophical, and a huge nerd as well as geek. I'm technically the middle child in all of this, and I'm just happy you're alive." 

I hear the girls 'aw' as I just roll my eyes playfully.

"Well it's very nice to meet all of you. You guys seem like really fun people." She says looking at each and every one of us. But I couldn't help but notice that her eyes lingered on me a little longer before she turned away to lean back more into the pillow. Everyone just sat around the room, as I took my spot back onto the couch. Taking a deep breath as I noticed that Lauren has once again dozed off to sleep. I look around me and the girls have their eyes closed as well, we were all exhausted from the events that have been happening.

I find myself looking back at Lauren, a soft sigh leaving my lips as my thoughts went wild. Seeing Lauren with her eyes closed just scares me now. What if she doesn't wake up because the impact she got to the head was too much? What if I never get to see those green eyes again? I let my thoughts stop there because I was getting nowhere. I let myself, rest up against the couch and close my eyes. Hoping to get some peace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello hello hello! i have finally updated! and it's 11 pm at night but who cares!?! i'm young & independent! jk im a baby. but i hope you guys enjoyed, i know it's kinda short. but i promise the next chapter will hopefully be a little longer. i'm sorry it takes awhile for me to update, but you'd understand if you were only 16 and in college. it drains and kills me so bad.

moving on,

but i'm going to the concord concert tomorrow! if y'all are going i would definitely love to meet up with all of you so i could have friends and love everyone of you. i'll be dropping my coordinates/ communicating with y'all through my snapchat which is 'cerleste' just send me a snap or anything! 

love you guys a bunch <3

-celeste