Trouble

(A/N: Sorry! 539  words! This is to just continue into the next chapter!)

It was finally the end of the day. But I decided to stay after school. Or, Britney decided. She was going to do the worst thing ever. We were going to invade every club and try getting some guys. "Chexter........ what's wrong? Cry came to me today and told me what happened in the washroom........" I could hear Broken's voice. "I- uh-" Chex was there too. "I had to tell her. She already wants to split Britney in half" I then heard Cry's voice. "I- h-have to go home...... H-Hex is sick......." Chex then came around the corner. She- or he- or she? They, ignored us and ran out of the school. Britney sighed and walked down the hallway. "Why isn't Alexis or Rachel here?" I caught up to Britney. "Have you looked at those b*tches? Nobody's going to want to kiss them" Britney flicked her hair. I stopped. "Kiss......?" I asked. She stopped and turned around. "Are you an idiot too? I told you we were going to be causing some chaos!" Liar. I just nodded and followed her lead. We went to the back of the school where most of the guys were hanging out. I didn't like this one bit. Suddenly, Britney whipped around and stabbed something into me. My breath stopped and my vision became blurry. I soon fell over and everything went black.

~Time Skip~
I woke up in a room I've been in before. It was Britney's room. My head pounded as if it was a hangover. I hissed. It hurt a lot. I looked around to see if anyone was in the room. No one was. I then felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the texts.

Sinnamon: *Sends a video*

Sinnamon: I feel so bad.......

FireBall: I feel bad for Broken!

Sinnamon: That's sorta wat I meant ^^;

Sinnamon: But wat about the other people?

Sinnamon: Those are there boyfriends

FireBall: Note To Self: Buy two bite brownies and chocolate for Broken

Sinnamon: Ik u always write ur notes in here but why do u have to buy that for her?

FireBall: It's one of her comforting foods

FireBall: She'll be crying all night, watching movies and reading X Readers

FireBall: That's wat she does when she feels un-loved

Sinnamon: Um..... how do u now that?

FireBall: U'd be surprised

Sinnamon: I won't ask

FireBall: Good idea

Sinnamon: Oh sh*t! Broken and Y/N are in this group chat!

FireBall: Oh no.......

Sinnamon: I'm so sorry Broken!

FireBall: I'm gonna run to the corner store now

Sinnamon: I'm sorry Y/N!

I tilted my head at the texts. I scrolled up and watched the video. It was me and Britney kissing a bunch of guys!!! Britney made out with Cry and Mark while I made out with Pewds and Broken's boyfriend!!!!! I felt tears form in my eyes. That wasn't me. Whatever Britney did to me, I can't remember any of that. I heard someone walking outside her room door. I shoved my phone away and pretended to sleep.

"Why me....." I thought as the door opened.