Calls...

"Okay so we have all our X-cameras set up and ready to go?" Zak asked looking at them all lined up.

"Yep." I nodded happily.

"Let's g-"

"Hey Zak? There's a guy out front by the gates.. He broke into the Sanatorium and had an experience." Billy said looking at us.

"Can we interview him?" I asked instantly before Zak could.

"Yeah, he's willing to talk."

"Let's do this." Zak answered as I grabbed my file and began getting out paperwork and forms.

With every interviewee we had paperwork, disclosure forms etc. It covered our backs so that we couldn't be held liable for anything that was said or happened. Unless it was clearly our fault. I was putting my stuff in the car when Zak came over kissing my neck, I hid my smile and held my hand over his that had wrapped around my waist.

"May I help you sir?" I asked.

He snuffled into my neck making me giggle "Jay is staying to sort the Xcameras. I want my girl filming. You gonna be okay with that?"

I tilted my head to the side "Me? With a camera?"

"Uh hmm."

"Y-yeah I'll do it but it might be crap. I shake don't I?" I asked him.

We had tried with me filming before but the heavy equipment had my arms shaking in minutes "It's alright Pee wee. I have a shoulder mount that you can use." Aaron answered.

I smiled "Okay then."

I got in and turned on the camera filming as we drove to the front gate whilst Zak explained what was happening.

As soon as we arrived I passed the camera to Billy and introduced myself and the crew. The young man was called Jake. With the hood of the car being wet from rain, I sat in his passenger seat and explained what the forms were for, explained smaller print etc to him and waited for questions. With none he read through it and signed it, I smiled that got the incidentials out the way. I looked up to see Zak with his arms folded looking at me, my eyebrows tweaked as I got out.

"Ready now?" Zak asked grumpily.

"Yes." I answered and smiled over at Jake not sure what his sudden change of attitude was for. I pulled him aside as Billy set up Jake's mic "Hey? What's up?"

"Get his number as well?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Now you're being ridiculous."

"You both took long enough, remember we have a job to do and that's not flirting.." He muttered. I scoffed and shoved the paperwork into his chest hard before jumping back into the SUV. Here I was thinking we were getting on the right path, nope just proves he can still be an asshole when he wants to be.

I watched as Zak conducted the interview and sat his attitude towards Jake and the way he leaned against his car making Jake explain his actions on TV. I mean come on.. Who hasn't trespassed? I used to as a child, into a farmers field and help myself to the strawberries. That was until he would fire his air rifle, and my god.. I found my running legs that day for sure!

After the interview was over we headed back to the sanatorium where Zak decided they were going to get into the tunnel that was blocked off. I kept my mouth sealed shut and wouldn't add my opinion.

He could do what he pleased right now.

"Didn't Tom say that it was collapsing?" Aaron asked him.

"He said it was structually not sound but I think we should at least take a look." Zak said and looked at me in his sun visor to see my reaction. As much as my mind was screaming at him to keep out the tunnel, I still held my silence.