I'm superwoman but he will be my Kryptonite

I got out the shower after my crying session and changed into black ripped jeans, a burgundy top and a black hoody, I left my hair down today

I got out the shower after my crying session and changed into black ripped jeans, a burgundy top and a black hoody, I left my hair down today. Today I had to be Maria again, not the sad drip that came back into the hotel room only moments earlier. I had to be tougher, harder, and stronger. I was all those things but he changed that in a single touch, I was superwoman and he was my kryptonite.

I stepped out the bathroom to see Aaron lounging across the bed on his phone.

"You alright?" I asked fluffing my hair.

"Have you been crying?" He asked.

"No. What makes you think that?" I asked him.

"Your eyes. They are red. Like you have been." He frowned.

I rolled my eye "Hungover and it didn't help the amount of shampoo I managed to put in them, are they really bad? Do you think it will calm down?" I lied and looking into the mirror for added effect.

"Hmm... Maybe. Come on I've been waiting for breakfast, since like forever." He moaned getting off the bed.

"Oh, you should have just gone, I would have grabbed something on the way."

Lying was becoming second nature to me right now... I should really learn when to stop.

"It's no worries. We can do eat together now... Can't we?" He asked watching my face.

He knows you've been lying...

"Y-yeah." I nodded getting my bag and leaving the room with Aaron.

A familiar face stood at the other end of the corridor as I stepped out.

"Maria?!" Alex called. I gave him a little wave but he jogged down the corridor and met me.

"How are you? After you fall?" He asked.

"I had a headache I thought it was going to be a migraine at first But it eased and went away." I replied.

"With alcohol." Aaron muttered making me fire a look at him.

We were in mid conversation when Zak's door opened and he stood between Myself and Alex.

"Have you both had breakfast yet?" Zak asked looking between me and Aaron.

I shook my head "No we were just tal-"

"I'm leaving in ten minutes with or without you both. So if you are hungry I suggest you get food and quick." Zak interrupted before stalking down the corridor away from us. I looked at Aaron and Alex.

"I better let you two get some food. Was nice to see you again and it's a pleasure to meet you Aaron." Alex shook Aarons hand before parting ways.

Both myself and Aaron got down to breakfast in time, I grabbed a blueberry muffin and bottle of water as Aaron grabbed cereal and sat down at the table with Billy.