Morning & paddles

The morning came around a lot quicker than I expected, I had slept solid and woke up early. Not wanting to wake Zak, I grabbed the laptop and laid upside down on the bed looking at clothes.

I was scouring the web when I looked at the things Zak had got me the other day. So I decided to go to their website and my god...

My innocent but slightly naughty mind was filled with thoughts, ideas and pictures with what I was looking at here.

I looked back at Zak wondering what he would be opened to, whether he would do any of it.

He grumbled and rolled over hugging my legs before he frowned.

"Maria.." He grumbled when I wiggled my feet.

His hair was tickling me so I was removing my feet carefully, before he got a heel to the nose. When I'm tickled... I'm in uncontrollable.  I moved back up and put the laptop on my knees letting him throw and arm over my waist.

He opened his eyes and rolled over onto his front before he went back to sleep. Meh, typical man.

Going back to the laptop I clicked another category on the page and almost gasped.

Whips, restraints, paddles, nipple clamps.

"Woah there." I whispered clicking back.

"I was liking that page." Zak spoke.

I laughed nervously "Just Curious."

With a stretch he cuddled into me looking at the screen. "What have you done?" He asked.

"Well that vibrator was the most daring I've ever been and you couldn't be trusted with it." I answered making him snigger.

He licked his lips and smiled "Okay, what are you willing to do?"

"I- it's awkward at the moment because of this." I gestured by rubbing my scar.

"But I don't want you to ever get bored so I'm pretty much open to anything."

"I wouldn't get bored. Not with you. Ever. How about....Fisting?"

"Woah your horses. Hell no!" I replied making him laugh.

"Cross that one off." He said without looking at me.

"Wait that's something you're into?" I asked bewildered.

"No, god no. There's nothing wrong with it but I just think we're like that. I- " he began laughing and rubbed his eyes.

"What?"

"I've literally woke up and we're talking about fisting as if it's breakfast. How weird can we get?" He asked looking up at me.

I smiled and got my morning kiss before brushing his hair back.

"What have you done?" I asked him turning the tables when he went quiet.

"Have you already done it?!" I asked wanting details when he shook his head.

"No! No... The women I've been with have been satisfied with me as I am.." He answered.

"So am I. But I just- well you started it by buying that thing and now I'm curious." I answered folding my arms.

"Well I'm glad we are here together discussing it and you're not just going to surprise me with a whip across my ass one night.... Not that I object to that."

I looked at him and smirked "You kinky little fuc-"

"As long as you expect it back. Of course. Rally them off. I'll say what I'm up for and you can see what you're down for.. My vixen."

"O-Kay... Paddle?"

"Hmm.. Gentler on your bum I can imagine, not such a harsh sting. Next."

"Blind folds, cuffs, ball gag, restraints?"

"Sounds fun." He answered.

"You'd be happy to have a ball gag in your mouth?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking more of you... Especially when you moan about wet towels.. Just gag you." He laughed.

I elbowed him and frowned "How can anyone give a safety word with it in?"

"I guess the other person just knows the others limit? It's all about trust.. Something we lack at the moment."

"Do we?" I asked shooting him a look.

"You tell me. I know it's hard Maria but we can't look at anything like this until you're confident enough in your own skin..." He answered kissing my head and slipping out of bed.

Knowing he was right I slammed the lid down and pushed the laptop away.

Kill joy.

Still... I could always imagine right? Just him being a dominant. He was a naturally dominant man anyway, so I couldn't see him being a submissive.

My mind went back to the time he was under the influence of something else and how he was trying to push for anal.

1. We hadn't spoke about it.

2. We hadn't spoke about it.
3. It hurts right?
4. He's a big guy and I know it's going to hurt
5. There was no real warm up
6. And finally... I wasn't totally against the idea. Yet.

Then one thought came in and shut it all down completely...

You can't even get naked in front of him. So you may as well quit whilst your ahead.

--------

Zak POV.

I had to take a cold shower to ease my body..

The idea of having Maria under my control completely, restrained in black lingerie, lustful eyes and full lips had made me on full alert. The idea of using a paddle against her perfect rounded ass, to have her beg and plead with me to make love to her. For her to be my submissive, call me sir, master or daddy..

Only we weren't like that at the moment as I had to get my inner animal back into it's cage.

I understood her curiosity, I really did but how could we rent entertain this conversation when she won't let me touch her?

I mean.. To be going from normal vanilla sex to anything remotely near to bdsm is out the question.

We were very much alike.

I wouldn't ever say no to her, if she wanted to do anything I'd be down for it. Within reason cause the last thing I need is a 12 inch where the sun doesn't shine.

Restraints didn't seem that bad, I knew full well that Maria would bring me to my knees, maybe even take the role as the dominant if I let her.

I groaned and stood under the cold spray even longer until my body subsided and calmed down.

As I got out the shower I heard the door slam shut to the room making me poke my head out and look around.

Seeing a note I walked over and picked it up.

-Gone to see Aaron. M x

I screwed it up and tossed it aside, I'd probably upset her from my honesty of us not being able to be intimate.

Maybe you could have worded it better?

Shut up.

I grunted to myself and began getting ready.